Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Veterans get ready to defy Queen's ruling on medals.
Post Re: What else............the Pingat Jasa Malaysia medal 
TWarner wrote:
I constantly read that Her Majesty has forbiden the wearing of the PJM.........Frankly I think she has no idea that her name is being use.

I'm afraid I can't agree with you,......I believe she must know, and approve........after all, she signed the authority to allow vets temporary permission to wear the PJM while attending the recent 50 year anniversary celebration in Malaysia. I believe signing that authority indicates that she is aware of the fact that we do not have unrestricted wearing permission.
However, if she has to sign something which selfserving and unelected civil servants present to her and which she doesn't approve, one must ask what is the point of such a system,.........and is this what the British people want.

Post What else............the Pingat Jasa Malaysia medal 
I constantly read that Her Majesty has forbiden the wearing of the PJM.........Frankly I think she has no idea that her name is being use.

The DHC put it in front of her and with hundreds of other papers signed it.

Even if she now knows of the conroversy there's nothing she can do.

Pity realy, if she were Elizabeth 1 perhaps she could send the Boys around and have thier heads off.

Frankly, I'd start from the bottom.

In concludsion, My GSM [bar Borneo] and my Pingat Jasa Malaysia medal are mounted in line, the rest of this sentance
has been censured !!! Very Happy

Reply to topic Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2