Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Receive and March
Post Receive and March 
Good Morning Gentlemen.
Having jsut received my "PJM" ( and very proud of it I am), Fred Burden informed the Deputy Hight Commissioner of the Malaysian Embassy that he still had 19,000 PJM's to go.
( I offer my thanks to Fred and his Wife for such a wonderful Job ). To get back to the point. The Falklands Veterans Marched in Memory and Commeration Last week, and thought that we "PJM" ers could perhaps do the same, once the 19,000 medals have been presented. whether we have won our fight "By Then" or not, would make no difference, Comemnts, especially Barry's would be interesting.
Regards
Terry...
P.S. If Our Fight has not been won by then. Iam sure the Press would sit up and take note, and so would Whitehall......
P.P.S. Of course I realise that Jock Fenton and a few others will only be with us in mind and thought, as will many others who no longer reside in the U.K.

Last edited by revellt on Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
...any comment I'd have regarding a parade such as you suggest would be somewhat academic since I live 'in the Colonies'....regardless, I would be there in spirit if not in person.

Post Re: Receive and March 
revellt wrote:
Good Morning Gentlemen.
Having jsut received my "PJM" ( and very proud of it I am), Fred Burden informed the Deputy Hight Commissioner of the Malaysian Embassy that he still had 19,000 PJM's to go.
( I offer my thanks to Fred and his Wife for such a wonderful Job ). To get back to the point. The Falklands Veterans Marched in Memory and Commeration Last week, and thought that we "PJM" ers could perhaps do the same, once the 19,000 medals have been presented. whether we have won or fight "By Then" or not, would make no difference, Comemnts, especially Barry's would be interesting.
Regards
Terry...
P.S. If Our Fight has not been won by then. Iam sure the Press would sit up and take note, and so would Whitehall......

Terry., you can count me in ,just say the word and I will be on my way from the valleys with my PJM ....regards Rob

Post Parade 
You can add me to your list - sorry though, I don't agree - as far as I am concerned, we HAVE won !

Tony

I've been wearing mine now since October 06.I have now had both GSM(Malaya)and PJM Corps mounted and on the same bar.One complements the other.
I wear them both with pride.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1