Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
""
Post "" 
""

Last edited by StanW on Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Due respects to Red injuns...but MB is back. 

Last edited by MB on Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post wise old red injun saying 
can this man speak really speak with forked tongue

Last edited by valentine on Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Re my last post 

Last edited by MB on Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Mike!! 
Out of the mouths of children eh? Laughing
To all who read the drunken witterings of an 'owd recluse now hiding in the upper reaches of Outer Mongolia (Well Scotland actually)rest assured that this 'ere NICE ex soldier chappie gave said wee dram a good home.MB's venture South was really to maintain his passport and to refresh his jaded taste buds with some reet grand local beer.Young Kit is a very good judge of character and a little gentleman.GRANDAD TAKE NOTE!!.
Seriously though Mike it was a pleasure meeting you,maybe there will be a knock at your door soon,who knows??
ps.next time bring your wallet.

LIKE THE P.S. RUMOUR HAS IT ,THAT THE ORIGIN OF THE GRAND CANYON WAS STARTED BY A CHAPPIE WHO LOST A WEE PENNY DUNNE A RABBIT HOLE Exclamation

Post Out of the mouths of babes and sucklings. 

Last edited by MB on Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Oh No!!!not the dreaded Spread?Draught Bass that tasted like they pumped it straight from the canal (Cut to us Bredbury lads)
Short pants eh Mike???watching your shorts cladded legs as they staggered to the bar on the one occasion you put yer 'and in yer pocket reminded me I have a coffee table I need to throw out. Laughing
And i was knocking my pot in the Greyhound at the tender age of 16 'cos me mum waited on there see!! Laughing
Love to Polly and Kit.
For the un initiated we were two old PJM'rs from the same village having a jar in't pub.

CRATER CITY,I RECKON THE YANKS NEVER WENT TO THE MOON,IT WAS ALL IN FILMED AT ADEN ,WITH THE FUEL TANKS AIR BRUSHED OUT!WHAT A 'KIN DUMP, OUR RECYCLING CENTRE LOOKS SMARTER,DON'T KNOW ABOUT TALENT MIKE,THE ONLY TIME I WENT ASHORE THERE WAS WALKING BACKWARDS DOWN A SH*T STREWN STREETWITH A STIRLING IN MY HAND,AVOIDING GOATS AND DUMPED FRIDGES,SORRY BOYS BUT AS SH*THOLES GO,ITS MY ALL TIME TOP OF THE POPS.TALKING OF BEER THE WORST BEER IN THE WORLD I RECKON,IS PHEONIX LAGER,MAURITIUS,BARELY PALATABLE WHEN ICE COLD,FOUL WHEN ANYTHING LESS,NEVER HEARD OF IT,NO WONDER,MAURITIUS LOVELY PLACE.IN MY NIGHTMARES THE WORLDS WORST RUN ASHORE MUST BE ADEN ,WITH PHEONIX LAGER,AND A GOAT FOR COMPANY,IT COULD BE WORSE MIND THO,THERES NO 11 DOWN STREET,I MEAN AARTONE,AND FURST LADDEE GIMME GIMME NEXT DOOR, KINNEL MAYBE THE GOAT AND PHEONIX LAGER IN A DREAM WERE BETTER,AT LEAST WHEN YOU WAKE UP,IT 'S GONE Exclamation

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1