Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
An ASBO
Post An ASBO 
An ASBO, for those not resident in the UK, is an order from someone in authority correcting a persons behaviour, some kids frame them for street cred value but some of us on here have received more than one equivqlent 'ASBOs', I personally have received two (one from Ian Keith at the MoD and one from Brennan) which brings me on to have you been accused of being discourteous to the 'suits' and their interpretation of the same.

It is nothing to be proud of it is just their interpretation of good manners. You know how the Empire works, built it high enough and only those below you fall first Confused

Post ASBO. 
It looks like none of them are replying to recent mail because they cannot answer the questions put to them ie. quoting 1969 defunct regulations and a section which deals with accepting a medal by retired servants of the crown, and their misquoting of the words used by Her Majesty the Queen's Royal Proclamation in the LG dated 3rd. May, saying United Kingdom citizens not being servants of the Crown - not being, not who have been at some time in the past, or who could have been crown servants, it says NOT BEING servants of the Crown. The 1969 defunct regulations they quote ie. section 14 is part of Part A of these regulations which state 'Regulations concerning the Acceptance and Wearing by Persons in the service of the Crown' not persons who have been, or are retired from the service of the Crown, but 'in the service of the Crown'.

They have been stumped by all they have said to try and justify their unlawful rule that the PJM cannot be worn and they have gone as far as to misquote a London Gazette Royal Proclamation of Her Majesty the Queen and tell lies about regulations which are quite clear and concise. They really have painted themselves into a corner and as such cannot answer reasonable questions because they have ran out of excuses so now they hide in their holes and refuse to come out. However, there are many ways in which we can force them out of their holes. Perhaps we should start zapping them with complaints about them being discourteous to our Sovereign.

NOTHING ELSE FOR IT,SHOULD GO TO MEMBERS LOUNGE,HAVE A PERIOD OF REFLECTION,A STIFF WHISKEY,THEN BLOW THEIR BRAIN OUT,IF FINDING THE RIGHT SPOT IS A PROB,ITS GOT TO BE A BLINDFOLD,A LAST CIGGY(YIP I KNOW ITS BAD FOR THE HEALTH)AND A BIT LIKE A SEAT BELT CLUNK- CLICK,BUT A FIRING SQUAD OF 35,000 WOW THAT WOULD DESERVE A MEDAL,SECOND THOUGHTS SCRUB THE GONG ,I'D SETTLE FOR A LEAK,AS PAYMENT FOR BEING CRAPPED ON.

Last edited by StanW on Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Re: An ASBO 
StanW wrote:

They will now go to any lengths to close this website down so be warned!

Fool-StanW

Stan, why do you get that impression? Is it a sixth sense feeling, or something you have had experience with? The reason I ask is that 4 years ago my own website was made inaccessable by someone who planted what is termed a Trojan Horse on my site, as this site was (and still is critical of HMG) out of action for six weeks until I rebuilt it from back up discs. I have since made my site more secure, but when schoolkids can 'hack' in to NORAD then those determined enough can and will do anything. There are some very clever people at GCHQ Wink

But then again if you haven't anything to hide you have nothing to fear Confused

Post Re: An ASBO 
They will now go to any lengths to close this website down so be warned!

There are some very clever people at GCHQ Wink

But then again if you haven't anything to hide you have nothing to fear Confused[/quote]
IF YOU PARK YOUR VERY EXPENSIVE MOTOR IN PARTS OF MY HOME TOWN L'POOL,SOME ENTERPRISING YOUNG SCALLY WILL OFFER TO GUARD YOUR MOTOR ,DON'T MIND IF YOU A THATCHAM APPROVED ALARM SYSTEM,OR EVEN IF YOU AIN'T WORRIED COS YOU'VE A BAD TEMPERED ROTTWEILLER IN THE BACK,YOU'LL GET A QUICK QUIP OF "CAN HE FIGHT FIRES THEN" Shocked BE RIGHT TO BE AWARE,REMEMBER ,OUR SYSTEM,WILL SPEND YOUR MONEY,TO GET AT PEOPLE,WHILE AT THE SAME TIME,NOT MAKING OUR ELDERLY AWARE OF THEIR ENTITLEMENTS TO BENEFITS,WHAT OUR CAMPAIGN HAS SHOWN,TO A GREATER AUDIENCE AS IF WE DIDN'T KNOW,IS THE DECEIT AS PRACTISED BY THOSE WHO PURPORT,TO ACT TO THE HIGHEST STANDARDS OF INTEGRITY,WHO HAVING PUBLICLY PAINTED THEMSELVES INTO A CORNER,NOW DON'T ANSWER ,CEPT OF COURSE NO FURTHER COMMENT TO MAKE.THIS LOGIC IS CALLED STRATEGY,BE AFRAID OF 'KIN EXPERTS Idea AS RECENT EVENTS IN IRAQ HAVE SADLY PROVED ,JUST COS YOUR SAT IN A TANK,DON'T MAKE YOU BOMBPROOF.

I thought that you would wish to see my reply to a very kind letter from Peter Bottomley MP that was accompanied by Twiggs response from the veterans office. Twigg said the expected things about the London Gazette entry such as 'it is being investigated' etc I will post Twiggs letter and Peter's on the web when I get a chance. Can I get 1st. prize for being rude politely?

John

Dear Mr. Bottomley, I thank you for your kind intervention in respect of the Malaysia & Borneo veterans and the award of the PJM to them by the Malaysian Government which is much appreciated by many veterans as is the Conservative Party for its support.

You have sent me a copy of Mr. Twigg’s reply the contents of which were expected, it is the Ceremonial Office and certain Civil Servants from the MOD and the FCO who are responsible for this disgraceful situation in the first instance. In particular Mr. Coney and Mr. Brennan have been instrumental in giving poor if not totally flawed information to Members of Parliament for whatever reason. I fear that any trust in the Ceremonial Office and these two individuals has long since evaporated. I am sure that we will soon see an attempt at repudiation of the Queens 1968 London Gazette entry but I wonder if she will be the author? Indeed, I wonder if she even knows just how badly her most loyal citizens, her Armed Forces veterans, have been treated by this government and its servants. Loyalty is a two way street and when abused, especially by the government, it can have the most serious consequences. We will not accept such repudiation.

We do not know just why there has been this reaction to the very honourable award of the PJM but the 1968 London Gazette entry is, as far as we are concerned, very unambiguous although having been caught out by it’s discovery, it will be extremely interesting to see just what spin these people will be able to put on it. I think that I speak for all the veterans concerned when I say that trust in this government by the ex service community has long since evaporated and I fear that the Civil Service have become a laughing stock over this issue.

The veterans of this campaign will continue to fight to get official recognition for the award and it is expected that we will carry out some form of practical demonstration in the near future. Should Tony Blair ever have the effrontery to go to Washington to collect his medal from the American President for taking this country into a war on the back of lies and deceit, he can be sure that British veterans will be there to demonstrate their disapproval.

Once more, I thank you for your kindness and support and I hope that we will soon see the Malaysians wonderful generosity rewarded by official recognition of the Pingat Jasa Malaysia by the unrestricted acceptance of it by Her Majesty’s Government.

Sincerely

John Ireland
Councillor

Great Stuff JohnI, you have got it in ONE!

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1