Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
MI5
Post MI5 
MI5 have misled a select group of MP’s by not showing them ALL the photographs taken during MI5’s investigation into terrorism.
In other words they lied by omission.

Is it me or does anyone else notice a trend here?

NOT SURE ,DEPENDS ON WHAT MI5 HAD ON THE MP's,THO I'M STILL WORKING ON THE REASON FOR BEING CALLED 'THRUSH',BEST I CAN COME UP AT THE MO IS A BACTERIAL GROWTH,THAT THRIVES ON BEING PI**ED ON.

Post MI5 
Paul,

In PMQ's today Blair refused, absolutely, to agree to a Public, open enquiry into the 7/7
London Bombings. He repeated that the Investigating Committee could have asked to
see anything that they wanted. How the hell did they know what evidence had been obtained
by the Police and MI5 in order to know what to ask for? Surely it is up to MI5, the Police and
anyother organisation which has evidence to produce it without selecting which pieces of information
would be "alright to offer" and what might be a bit iffy should it throw up evidence of incompetence,
cover-up, or "closing of ranks" (YES we have been there before from a different branch of Government).

I suspect (but I don't know) that the whole provision and/or selection of evidence was orchestrated from Downing Street
under the guise of "Terms of Reference" GUIDELINES (We have been there before as well).

It is difficult not to think of Blair as the Champion of all those, who inspite of, eg, Civil Service Codes,
are more concerned with maintaining their status at all costs regardless of where their duty lies (although
I'm not sure that "lies" is the most appropriate word)!

Pete, I like your theory!

Post Re: MI5 
GLOman wrote:
Paul,

Pete, I like your theory!

That theory David and Paul is absolutely spot on! Very Happy

A whole bunch of us in the UK have our chance today to help change the political colour particularly so in Scotland, so Go And Do Your Duty, make it happen............

Post Open and Accountable Government. 
So we have another 'Lord' about, or as suggested in the media, to be facing charges in court for perjury. He will be in good company there. Take for instance Baroness Symonds of Fernham Dean aka Mrs. Basset, who misled the house of Lords with rules on the wearing of Foreign Awards by British Citizens when there were no such rules available or published. She made them up, so is this not lying and misleading that great establishment - home for a selected few whose motto is 'Don't you know who I am?'
There is no open and accountable government as far as New Labour are concerned and it is all in secret with no-one being accountable. Just ask any of the fight4thepjm team and its supporters who have asked reasonable questions which they are entitled to ask, or those who have tried to have questions asked under the FOI Act.

Off to register my vote and hopefully end their despicable rule in Scotland. Wish me luck in my quest to bring back democracy to at least part of our country.

I would remind my good friend McDangle (quite unnecessarily since he is as overtly Scottish as a man can be!) of the egalitarian thoughts of Scotland's national bard Robert Burns...in the third and fourth verses of the song 'Is there for honest poverty'...more widely known as 'A man's a man for a' that'.

Is there for honest poverty
That hings his head, an a' that?
The coward slave, we pass him by -
We dare be poor for a that!
For a' that, an a' that!
Our toils obscure, an a' that,
The rank is but the guinea's stamp,
The man's the gowd for a' that.

What though on hamely fare we dine,
Wear hodden grey, an a' that?
Gie fools their silks, and knaves their wine -
A man's a man for a' that.
For a' that, an a' that,
Their tinsel show, an a' that,
The honest man, tho e'er sae poor,
Is king o men for a' that.

Ye see yon birkie ca'd a lord,
Wha struts, an stares, an a' that?
Tho hundreds worship at his word,
He's but a cuif for a' that.
For a' that, an a' that,
His ribband, star, an a' that,
The man o independent mind,
He looks an laughs at a' that.

A prince can mak a belted knight,
A marquis, duke, an a' that!
But an honest man's aboon his might -
Guid faith, he mauna fa' that!
For a' that, an a' that,
Their dignities, an a' that,
The pith o sense an pride o worth,
Are higher rank than a' that.

Then let us pray that come it may
(As come it will for a' that),
That Sense and Worth o'er a' the earth,
Shall bear the gree an a' that.
For a' that, an a' that,
It's coming yet for a' that,
That man to man, the world, o'er
Shall brithers be for a' that.

...Translatations available for Sassenachs, at moderate cost, upon request...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1