Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
M.O.D. To BE RENAMED
Post M.O.D. To BE RENAMED 
FOLLOWING ON FROM THE SUCCESS,OF THE RENAMING OF VETERANS AGENCY TO VETERANS UK Shocked THE M.O.D. IS TO BE RENAMED UNDER THE PRESENT INCUMBENT,TO ;;;; WAIT FOR IT HOOKY :!:DEPARTMENT UNDER MINISTER BROWN,OR D.U.M.B. AS A FORMER MEMBER OF THE SENIOR SERVICE AS OPPOSED TO ADML SEA THRU LONG- JONS,SILLY SERVICE,I AM STILL CONFUSED HOW A STATE OF THE ART WARSHIP / CRUISE SHIP,MANNED BU A MULTI CULTURAL,DIVERSE RELIGION,MALE/FEMALE/STRAIGHT/GAY/LESBIAN,ORIENTED CREW,LACKED THE COHESION TO PULL AS ONE Exclamation ,TO NEUTRALISE A GROUP OF RAGHEADS IN SPEEDBOATS,IT'S BECOMING CLEAR NOW,THE NAVY WAS LOST,IN FACT IT SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN THERE IN FIRST PLACE,IT WAS JUST PETTY RIVALARY,TO STICK ONE IN THE EYE OF THE' CHEFS CONSTABLE OF WHALES',WHO WANTED TO GIVE THEM HOOLIGANS ON THE ARMOURED SKI-DOO'S A SPEEDING TICKET.THIS MORNING MY EAR IN D.U.M.B. INFORMS ME THERE IS A HIGH LEVEL MEETING,IT HAS ENDED IN TOTAL CHAOS,YEP THE CHAR LADY GOT THE PUSH,SOMETHING ABOUT THE WRONG SORT OF TEA ON THE TROLLEY DELAYING THE ARRIVAL OF A DECISION AT LEVEL 5.IN THE MEANTIME I'VE BEEN HAWKING MY STORY ABOUT BEING DENIED THE RIGHT TO WEAR A PJM,BEEN INFORMED ITS OLD NEWS ,BEEN PIPPED BY 34999,DISAFFECTED VETERANS,WHO SOLD THEIR STORY SO SUCCESFULLY,IT'S KNOWN AS A FORGOTTEN WAR,GOTTA GO,ITS STAND EASY,THEN I'VE TO POLISH THE BRIGHT WORK,DON'T WANT ADML SEE -THRU LONG JONS GETTING HIS HANDS DIRTY.

I would suggest a 'double' coating of warship grey, to cover up the MoD's cracks. But then, would that be applied, five years before consideration, or five years after. It also calls into question whether they have Her Majesty's permission to wear it.

The paint is manufactured somewhere in Europe, so what does concern me, is, are they permitted to accept and wear a foreign 'decoration'.

Curiouser and Curiouser

Arthur

The rumour about the MoD name change is untrue. They have always been "Masters of Deception," led by the head of the Snivel Surplus and the greatest master of deception in living memory, Mr Blur. What a waste of good skins!!!! Dave.

May I correct you there, Dave. My old alma mater told me that nobody is entirely useless. Even the worst of individuals, can serve as a horrible example to the rest.

Yours now illuminated

Arthur

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1