Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
What next?
Post What next? 
I received my personal letter from Coney this morning regarding the rejection of our claim.

Evil or Very Mad I don't know what it is about this man's letters, they seem to come to life - you can almost
experience the smugness and satisfaction, it oozes from the paper, for what he believes is a
won case for the suits. I find it incredible that the suits have not yet heard of the LG 3/5/68
(5057), and I just wonder what they are up to. It has occured to me that, given the way they
operate, they may just leave the situation as it it; continue to insist that it won't be policed,
(because it doesn't have to be i.e. reference LG 5057), on the other hand from their point of view,
ignoring the existence of the LG. THEY say we can't; WE know we can - a nice little
inconclusive arrangement saving their face - IF WE PLAY BALL -IF!

Of course I don't have to ask what happened to my second letter to HM Queen regarding his
patronising attitude and his inadequate responses to my letter, and his percieved responsibility
for the entry on the VA site - I've little doubt that it was ambushed some where along the line
of communication (by accident, of course).

Cor! I feel better after that!

I have received one of these today! As you say smug satisfaction on their behalf but then the MoD weren't having anything to do with the PJM!

What does the LG 5057 refer to? Is that the Gazette statement?

John

Post What next 
John,

Yes, LG 03-05-68 /5057.

I sent an email to my MP Sally Keeble. As well as pointing out the above to her,
I sent her the " After" and "Before" versions of Medals for past service from VA website
and a sanitised copy of Coney's "I was suprised" apology in which I opined the it was no
accident. I also pointed out the two typos -pA,and mispelt article - ARCTICLE which I
suggested was DS Sec's freudian slip having spent so much time on the Arctic Badge/Medal
saga! Sanitised = no other personal details but HIS.

Regards,

David

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1