Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
HM Document
Post HM Document 
Since the 13th November 2006 I have been trying under the FOI act to obtain a copy of that document HM the Queen signed in regards to the PJM from the Cabinet Office. (And so have others I might add).
I have been turned down at every stage including the appeal.
I have been fobed off at every turn.
On the 13th February 2007 I sent in an appeal by email to the ICO.
No Answer.
Second email.
No Answer.
So I send them a recorded delivery letter, I get a request for more information by return of post I send them more info.
Today 5th March 2007 I receive a letter from the ICO which states "That due to the volume of complaints it could take sereral months before I hear from them"

I'm smelling something and I don't think it's rose's.

Just in case anyone wants to follow the progress of my comlaint the case reference number is FS50152435

I have been waiting for an answer since April 22nd 06, I can't go any further with this to the ICO until I receive another document under The DPA 1998, that should have arrived after 40 days, tomorrow is the 90th day...............
Rolling Eyes

Post Re: HM Document 
[quote="Paul Alders"]
I have been turned down at every stage including the appeal.
I have been fobed off at every turn.
On the 13th February 2007 I sent in an appeal by email to the ICO.
No Answer.
Second email.
No Answer.
So I send them a recorded delivery letter, I get a request for more information by return of post I send them more info.
Today 5th March 2007 I receive a letter from the ICO which states "That due to the volume of complaints it could take sereral months before I hear from them"

I'm smelling something and I don't think it's rose's.

Just in case anyone wants to follow the progress of my comlaint the case reference number is FS50152435[/quote]
Question TRY WITHOLDING YOUR COUNCIL TAX,EXPECT THAT SYSTEM IS MORE EFFICIENT.

Post HM Document 
Evil or Very Mad
I BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE WAITING FOR THE RETIREMENT OF A VERY EMINENT
CIVIL SERVANT ( one, perhaps, with more than one hat) which a number of senior civil
servants along the line in various departments with which we deal, have placed in an
invidious position from the word go by sloppy staff work resulting in recommendations
to Members of Parliament and those who are required to advise Her Majesty,which in the
first place were wrong or miscalculated, and since have simply been repeated to maintain
a cover up.

They may call me paranoid, paranormal or panasonic -I DON'T CARE!

This would most certainly account for the run-around which many of our members are given,
as well as being denied replies to their letters, and incidentally for which the FOI Act is now
being given the going over on grounds of cost (believe that and you'll believe anything).
I think they call it "Closing Ranks".

Think! If the suits "bubble" were to burst now there simply wouldn't be any cover for them to run
under - it is possible that "heads would roll", OBE' etc, having to be returned because of misconduct.

Much better to continue to give us the run=around, for say, seven months, when they believe that they
might avoid recrimination for what they have done. Who knows they might even consider being brave
enough to turn us down again, which is why it needs to be sorted NOW!

What we need is someone with integrity, and brave enough, to order e.g. a Parliamentary Committee
or an investigation in which such campaigners as ourselves could be assured would not be crammed
with more people defending the indefensible.

Last edited by GLOman on Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Re re HM doccument. 
I too am waiting for a couple of replies from way back. The prase, "kicking againts the pricks," comes to mind so I spent a few minutes consulting a couple of reference books. They agreed that "to kick against" means to resist something, and that, "prick," as well as being a painful puncture can be a slang term for," a self- important fool," Ergo, to kick against the pricks means, "TO RESIST THE ACTIONS OF SELF-IMPORTANT FOOLS." As my old dad told me on his death-bed, with reference to the suits. "Keep at the sods." He fought at Alemein, Anzio and Monte Cassino and was nobody's fool.

MB.

GLOman, MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY.THEN HAVING RETIRED,COLLECTED PENSION GONGS ETC,WIL PROCEDE TO LECTURE ON THE STATE OF CHAOS IN THE CIVIL SERVICE,AS PREVIOUS ADMIRALS HAVE ABOUT THE R.N. AND GENERALS ABOUT THE ARMY.SO SADLY PREDICTABLE.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1