Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
HD C'MITEE MEET BUT DON'T
Post HD C'MITEE MEET BUT DON'T 
IT CAME AS A SURPRISE TO ME TO FIND THAT THE HD BODS,ONLY MEET BY VARIOUS FORMS/OR LACK OF COMMUNICATIONS!,WELL AS I ONLY GOT AS FAR AS STEAMING HMS ARETHUSA,EVEN FROM THE DEPTHS OF THE BOILER ROOM ('KIN HOT DUDES Embarassed Embarassed )I THOUGHT THE COMMON SENSE THING WOULD BE A NICE BIG TABLE,COMFY SEATS OBVIOUSLY,TEA AND WADS,THEN CHUCK IT AROUND ,WITH A FAT ARSE IN ATTENDANCE,WITH ALL RELAVENT INFO ,PRECEDENTS,EXAMPLES OF A.B. C. SYNDROME,THEN COME UP WITH SOMETHING LIKE ;WELL BOYS IN OUR TROUBLED TIMES HERES AN OPPORTUNITY,TO SHOW SOMETHING POSITIVE,A SUCCESFUL CAMPAIGN,ACCEPT THIS GRATIS MEDAL FROM THE KING AND PEOPLES OF THE COUNTRY THAT IS NOW MALAYSIA,LET OUR VETS WEAR IT WITH PRIDE,SPECIALLY NOW WELL HAVE A VETERANS DAY,IN WHICH THE NATION SHARES IN APPRECIATION OF ITS EX SERVICE PEOPLE,LETS THE PRESENT SERVICE BODS BY ASSOCIATION KNOW,THAT THEIR SERVICE IS WORTHWHILE,INSTEAD WE GET BOLLOCKS Exclamation NO APPEAL ON THE DECISION Embarassed LOTS OF EXAMPLE OF PRECEDENTS THAT AIN'T :oops:ALLEGED PROTECTORS OF INTEGRITY THAT AIN'T Embarassed VETERANS TOTALLY DISENCHANTED ,THERE SERVICE IN A FORGOTTEN WAR,AND THERE DEAD OPPOS DISREGARDED Embarassed REQUESTS FOR ANSWERS HAVE NOW CEASED TO BE REPLIED TO Embarassed A REVIEW DATE FOR NOV 2006 ,STILL NOT RESOLVED Embarassed IT JUST GOES ON AND ON,FROM THE DEPTHS OF THE BOILER ROOM('KIN HOT DUDES Embarassed Embarassed )WHEN O WHEN IS SOMEONE WITH MORE SENSE THAN THAN WE HAVE YET ENCOUNTERED ,MAKES THE COMMON SENSE DECISION ,THAT SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED 'KIN YONKS AGO,IN FACT JUST LIKE ,THE OZZIE & KIWIS DID,OR WAS THERE SOMETHING THEY DID THAT WE DIDN'T Question

One thing that has got me puzzled , did any member of the Malayan Communist Party ever get a losers medal? After all, in the interests of fairness and balance, they should be entitled.

I'll bet the Honours and Decorations Committee would give them the go ahead and they would be able to wear it unrestricted, unlike our PJM.

Now that would be hysterical in my eyes.

Yours Aye

Arthur

Post Medals. 
Arthur R-S wrote:
One thing that has got me puzzled , did any member of the Malayan Communist Party ever get a losers medal? After all, in the interests of fairness and balance, they should be entitled.

I'll bet the Honours and Decorations Committee would give them the go ahead and they would be able to wear it unrestricted, unlike our PJM.

Now that would be hysterical in my eyes.

Yours Aye

Arthur

Now this is an interesting point, Arthur. Ching Peng the leader of the CT's in Malaya was awarded a medal after the War as he and his comrades had fought the Japanese in the jungles of Malaya. They were given permission to wear it............... Has it ever been withdrawn, or can he and his Communist Comrade Terrorists parade with their British medal whilst we cannot wear ours. It gets curiouser and curiouser!!

Andy....Chin Peng was awarded an OBE which was subsequently withdrawn by the British government, a mention in despatches, and two campaign medals by Britain.

He was no beginner when he started out to lead the insurrection!

Talking of Comrade Chin Peng, just found this in today's 'Star':

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2007/2/6/nation/20070206190424&sec=nation

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1