Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
EMPEROR AARTONE'S LEAVING PRESENT
Post EMPEROR AARTONE'S LEAVING PRESENT 
DIDN'T REALLY WANT TO RAISE THIS SUBJECT,BUT IN LIGHT OF AARTONES RECORD,ITS ONLY RIGHT WE SHOULD HAVE A COLLECTION TO HONOUR HIS LEGACY,I'VE HAD A THINK ,AND HAVE THOUGHT ,AN 'HONESTY BOX',NAH WOULDN'T USE THAT Exclamation KIN'L THEN ,AN ALL EXPENSES HOLIDAY SOMEWHERE,THAT WAS REJECTED OUT OF HAND,APPARENTLY THERE'S BETTER FROM THE PRIVATE SECTOR,A HEART TO HEART WITH A GOOD OLE FASHIONED COPPER,NAH ,HE'S BROKE THAT RECORD TOO,I THOUGHT A MEDAL THEN Exclamation BUT THERE'S LOTS OF TROUBLE THERE,SPECIALLY FOR SERVICE MORE THAN 5 YEARS AGO.GOT IT A SECRET WEBSITE,WHERE WE CAN SELL Ps & Ks,BUT NOT FOR PEANUTS,ITS BEEN DONE ALREADY,I GIVE UP THEN,EFFOFF AARTONE, AN TAKE BIFFO AND HIS UNLOCKED Y FRONTS WITH YOU,GURDUN SEZ 'MIND HOW YOU GO,ALL THEM HOUSES,AND INHERITANCE TAX WOT IT IS N ALL'.NO KIN WORRIES HE SHOUTED,XFURSTLADEE GIMME GIMME,SHE'S MY ROCK,PITY THE WAITING LISTS FOR SURGERY ARE SO LONG SEZ I,THEN SHE COULD HAVE FACIAL RECONSTRUCTION WHERE IT ENTERED ,AND HAVE THE ASS SHAVED DOWN ,WHICH I BELIEVE IS WHERE IT SETTLED,TO WHICH AARTONE REPLIED"YIP I'LL GO WITH THAT TOO" Embarassed

Facial reconstruction for first ladee gimme gimmee. Well now, methinks that it could cost the tax payer another 2.3 billion mega bucks, to get that mess sorted out. One has to ask, would that be money well spent? I doubt it. Personally, an overall facial with polyfilla, followed by a gentle rub down with an angle grinder might do the trick

Mind you, it cost the Whitehall intellectually challenged, the same amount to sort their mess out. Surprise surprise, nothing seems to have changed, except the seats, that is.
But then, did we expect that it would?

For me, a donation of 2.3 billion might seem the logical solution to AARTONE's farewell gift. I'm talking volts of electricity here.

Yours electrified

Arthur

Post Re: EMPEROR AARTONE'S LEAVING PRESENT 
ro5=6372 wrote:
DIDN'T REALLY WANT TO RAISE THIS SUBJECT,BUT IN LIGHT OF AARTONES RECORD,ITS ONLY RIGHT WE SHOULD HAVE A COLLECTION TO HONOUR HIS LEGACY,I'VE HAD A THINK ,AND HAVE THOUGHT ,AN 'HONESTY BOX',NAH WOULDN'T USE THAT Exclamation KIN'L THEN ,AN ALL EXPENSES HOLIDAY SOMEWHERE,THAT WAS REJECTED OUT OF HAND,APPARENTLY THERE'S BETTER FROM THE PRIVATE SECTOR,A HEART TO HEART WITH A GOOD OLE FASHIONED COPPER,NAH ,HE'S BROKE THAT RECORD TOO,I THOUGHT A MEDAL THEN Exclamation BUT THERE'S LOTS OF TROUBLE THERE,SPECIALLY FOR SERVICE MORE THAN 5 YEARS AGO.GOT IT A SECRET WEBSITE,WHERE WE CAN SELL Ps & Ks,BUT NOT FOR PEANUTS,ITS BEEN DONE ALREADY,I GIVE UP THEN,EFFOFF AARTONE, AN TAKE BIFFO AND HIS UNLOCKED Y FRONTS WITH YOU,GURDUN SEZ 'MIND HOW YOU GO,ALL THEM HOUSES,AND INHERITANCE TAX WOT IT IS N ALL'.NO KIN WORRIES HE SHOUTED,XFURSTLADEE GIMME GIMME,SHE'S MY ROCK,PITY THE WAITING LISTS FOR SURGERY ARE SO LONG SEZ I,THEN SHE COULD HAVE FACIAL RECONSTRUCTION WHERE IT ENTERED ,AND HAVE THE ASS SHAVED DOWN ,WHICH I BELIEVE IS WHERE IT SETTLED,TO WHICH AARTONE REPLIED"YIP I'LL GO WITH THAT TOO" Embarassed
I would like to suggest a different form of surgery for Herr Blairr. How about we get hold of one of those surgeons who separates siamese twins, and arrange for AArtone to be surgically attached to El Biffo Pratscott for the rest of his life! I'd like a photo please!!!!! Regards, Dave.

I'll perform the operation for our two lost causes. Pete can sharpen the scalpels on the sole of his shoe. None of this namby pamby sterile nonsense, for us. Perhaps a bit of Rhinoplasty to permanently fix EL BIFFO's nose to the seat of AARTONES rear end.
Dave, you can give the anaesthetic, or not, as you see fit.

Yours Aye

Arthur

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1