Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE AH!
Post ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE AH! 
WELL HERE WE ARE OUR OLD SPARRING PARTNER THE MOD ,HAVE FAILED TO PRODUCE,COCKPIT VOICE RECORDINGS ,OF OUR ALLIES SHOOTING UP AND KILLING OUR LADS IN IRAQ THREE YEARS AGO,AT AN INQUEST TODAY WAS THE DEADLINE GIVEN BY THE CORONER Exclamation ,COULD BE IT MIGHT UPSET UNCLE GEORGE,AFTER ALL ITS ONLY A DEAD SOLDIER,I GOT UPSET WITH A SPEEDING TICKET,BUT NOT TO DIVULGE THE DRIVER ,IF T'AINT YOU,IE,WITHOLDING INFO(EVIDENCE) IS SURPRISE SURPRISE AN OFFENCE IN ITSELF,BUT NOT IT SEEMS,IF YOUR PART OF THE SYSTEM THATS CHARGED WITH' PROTECTING INTEGRITY' Embarassed THERES MORE,REMEMBER WHEN THE POLICE KILLED,THAT TOTALLY INNOCENT ,BUT COMPLETELY DEAD BRAZILLIAN CHAP ON THE UNDER GROUND,(STILL NO CHARGES),THE POLICE CONCERNED I BELIEVE WENT ON HOLIDAY Exclamation WELL YESTERDAY I HAD NEED TO CALL THE OLD BILL MYSELF,I WAS ATTATCKED TOTALLY UNPROVOKED BY A 25YRD OLD HOODIE,ME KIN 60,MIND YOU VERY VERY HANDSOME,AS MY BUS PASS PICCY CONFIRMS,WELL HE HIT ME WITH A LONG POLE ,GIVE MY LEFT EAR A FERKIN WALLOP,I PROMPTLY DISARMED THIS HERO,THEN GAVE THE TWAT A GOOD HIDING WITH HIS OWN POLE,I THOUGHT IT BEST TO REPORT THIS,JUST IN CASE I'D AFFECTED SOMEONE'S HUMAN RIGHTS.WELL THE BOYS IN BLUE TURNED UP,TO TELL ME THERE IS A FINE LINE BETWEEN WHATS REASONABLE AND WHATS EXCESSIVE,EVEN THO I HAD A RIGHT TO DEFEND MYSELF,THEN IT HAD TO GO BACK TO BEING POLITICALLY CORRECT,I GAVE THIS TWAT APPARENTLY A GOOD OLE DRUBBING,WHICH HAD ENCROACHED INTO A GREY AREA,THIS I USE TO DO FREQUENTLY IN THE ROYAL NAVY,BUT USUALLY WITH A PAINTBRUSH.I BLAME MY DRILL P.O. AT GANGES,HE WOULD HAVE BEEN PROUD OF THE WAY ,ALL HIS BAYONET PRACTISE DRILL CAME BACK AFTER 45 YEARS,. IT SEEMS I MIGHT HAVE OVERSTEPPED THE MARK DEFENDING, MYSELF DESPITE BEING 60,MY ASSAILANT EARLY 20s WITH A VICIOUS POLE,AND THE POLICE THEMSELVES KILLING A COMMUTER, NEEDLESS TO SAY I AIN'T BEEN OFFERED A HOLIDAY EITHER, BUT IF I HAVE TO PACK A BAG,I'LL LET YOU KNOW VISITING HOURS.OH ONE REALLY NICE TOUCH ,SOMEWHERE IN THIS CONFLICT,I WARNED THIS HERO,I WAS EX MILITARY,AND WASN'T GOING TO WALK AWAY,HE SAID ,'WHAT DO YOU WANT A F***I*G MEDAL', NO SEZ I ALREADY GOT A COUPLE',AT WHICH POINT THE LIGHTS WENT OUT FOR HIM Exclamation MIND HOW YA GO Embarassed

Stay on the line Pete, your handiness with a pole might come in useful when we storm the gates of Whitehall.

There are thirty five thousand PJM'ers out there, who out of sheer good manners cannot tell you where to stick it, but knowing your thoughts about certain Civil Serpents, you are, I'm sure, able to guess all of our thoughts.

Do you think it might bring tears to his eyes? It will to us, that of laughter.
Nice one Pete, tell me where they stick you in jankers, and I 'll bring the cake with the hacksaw in it.

Yours Aye

Arthur

CHEERS ARTHUR,I THINK ITS GREAT TO HAVE A PERSONAL THERAPIST,TO HELP ON THE ESCAPE C'MITTE,I'VE HAD AN E-MAIL FROM REDASBO-JOK,I'M OK TO CARRY ON,NO PLACES IN NIK,THO I'VE HAD A SEVERE REPRIMAND,FOR CLOGGING UP A & E,AND INCREASING VICTIM SUPPORT WORKLOAD,NO NOT ME,I JUST LIKE VALUE FOR MONEY,MY GAFF IS BAND 'G' FOR COUNCIL TAX Exclamation

Isn't it a good job that you didn't call the little sod a brainless hoodie...now that is serious..deterimental to the psychological welfare of said creep.

One thing that I would point out to all of our colleagues is that when refering to Governmental departments, it is aptly named. Half of it is is mental. Something that the suits would do well to note.

Yours in frivolent disposition, now I've got my PJM

Arthur.

Pete, I do hope you are OK and didn't suffer any lasting damage. I am intrigued by your description of the 25 y.o waste of a good skin, who you say, had his OWN POLE! I have a great deal of respect for Eastern Europeans who come to this country to work, and work, they certainly do! However, I don't condone any of them hiring themseves out as weapons, to be used against us! I must admit to having used a "CZECH" book for many years, and the road I walk has always been "ESTONIAN," but I draw the line at violent usage. Keep well shipmate, Regards,Dave.

[quote="Dave Cooke"]Pete, I do hope you are OK and didn't suffer any lasting damage. I am intrigued by your description of the 25 y.o waste of a good skin, who you say, had his OWN POLE! I have a great deal of respect for Eastern Europeans who come to this country to work, and work, they certainly do! However, I don't condone any of them hiring themseves out as weapons, to be used against us! I must admit to having used a "CZECH" book for many years, and the road I walk has always been "ESTONIAN," but I draw the line at violent usage. Keep well shipmate, Regards,Dave.[/quote].
THANKS ARTHUR & DAVE,I JUST KNOW I CAN RELY ON YOU,FOR MORAL SUPPORT,SOUND ADVISE,AND TO TAKE THE PISS Exclamation WHICH IS COMMON(S'CUSE THAT WE A'INT COMMON,THERES A BIG HOUSE FOR THEM THAT IS) TRAIT AMONGST X SERVICE BODS Embarassed I HAVE A' CHEQUE' CAR A FABIA VRS ,MY CHEMIST IS A POLE,AND WHAT A BABE Exclamation AND LIKE YOU SOME OF OUR ROADS ROUND HERE ARE' STONEY-ONES',ACTUALLY THERE PRETTY MUCH OK,THE MAIN TWATS WHO GIVE ME THE SH**S ,ARE THOSE SODS WEARING SACKS ,WHILST DRIVING,THESE ARE NOW TO BE KNOWN AS BURGER VANS Idea .

That's what Dave and I are here for Pete.

Yours Aye

Arthur

That's what Dave and I are here for Pete.

Yours Aye

Arthur
I'll second that!! Regards, Dave

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1