Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Awaiting Replies from HMG?
Post Awaiting Replies from HMG? 
I am awaiting several replies

1> Awaiting a reply 'Did the Queen Sign/Not Sign said PJM Document'

2> Awaiting reply from my MP linked to above

3> Awaiting a reply as to 'How many times has the HD Committee met to discuss our rebuttal of June 22nd'

I will get these replies, believe me, maybe they will go around the houses as they usually do but I will badger the %£&*!~@^ until I do, if I do not then there is a redress of complaint procedure.

Have any of you NOT had a reply where you have been polite and left your name and address, if so why not record these dates here and who you wrote to:-------------------------

I wrote, very politely, to the Foreign Secretary on 12 September 2006. Hasn't even had the courtesy to acknowledge receipt, let alone reply to my letter! Mad

Post No Reply 
I wrote to the High Commissioner in Canberra, last November.

She, has not replied.

[quote="LaurieB"]I wrote, very politely, to the Foreign Secretary on 12 September 2006. Hasn't even had the courtesy to acknowledge receipt, let alone reply to my letter! Mad[/quote],WELL LAURIE THATS DISCRACEFUL,EVEN GIVEN THE FACT THAT MOST CARAVAN SITES STAY OPEN TILL OCTOBER,MAAM BECKETT BEING A KEEN FOLLOWER OF THIS PASTIME.

LaurieB wrote:
I wrote, very politely, to the Foreign Secretary on 12 September 2006. Hasn't even had the courtesy to acknowledge receipt, let alone reply to my letter! Mad
,WELL LAURIE THATS DISCRACEFUL,EVEN GIVEN THE FACT THAT MOST CARAVAN SITES STAY OPEN TILL OCTOBER,MAAM BECKETT BEING A KEEN FOLLOWER OF THIS PASTIME.

Hi Pete,

I thinks it's par for the course. I am only aware of one person who, having written to Beckett, got a reply. That didn't come from herself either. It was some underling who made a complete pig's ear of his effort!!

Post "" 
""

Last edited by StanW on Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Re: Awaiting Replies from HMG? 
StanW wrote:
'How many times has the HD Committee met to discuss our rebuttal of June 22nd'

John,

My understanding of the HD Committee is that it never actually meets, all work being carried out by post, though there is no reason why it should not do so if it deemed necessary..........

This could explain why it takes so long to get anything done!

See NZ website at http://www.geocities.com/noelcox/Campaign_Medals.htm

Stan you have cracked it! Under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 the FCO could not give me such dates as they, as you say, do not meet (except in the case that George has cited). You see it would be ever so easy for the FCO to tell me that:

Dear Mr Cooper

Thank you blah blah............The HD Committee do not normally meet, blah blah, ............. it is all done by letter/fax/email/courier blah blah..........

Signed
The Inmates

But you see what they have done is to give me a response with a 'ticket number' under The FoIA they will probably announce the decision of the review thinking they will not have to respond to my question, well I shan't forget, this way less embarrassment to the cronies again

Post Re: Awaiting Replies from HMG? 
StanW wrote:
'How many times has the HD Committee met to discuss our rebuttal of June 22nd'

John,

My understanding of the HD Committee is that it never actually meets, all work being carried out by post, though there is no reason why it should not do so if it deemed necessary..........

This could explain why it takes so long to get anything done!

See NZ website at http://www.geocities.com/noelcox/Campaign_Medals.htm
I have it on good authority that they don't communicate by terrestrial means at all. All their communications are attempted by telepathy! However, the fly in the ointment is that telepathy, telekinesis and good old, straightforward common sense, requires the installation of a functioning brain cell. This has failed for the simple reason that to insert one, you have to be able to actually get hold of the slippery bas***ds! I rest my case. Regards, Dave.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1