Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Anger at War Veterans 'Scandal"
Post Anger at War Veterans 'Scandal" 
See the following article in the Guardian about Gulf War veterans:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uklatest/story/0,,-6376046,00.html

Hamish

I am wondering Hamish, what sort of action a Civil serpent would have taken, if they had been in the Gulf War. Would they have been your obedient servant, or would they scream from the roof tops, with wall to wall lawyers to back them.

I suspect the latter. Then can they be surprised when honest British military servicemen and women, ask to be treated fairly. What price human dignity now.

Your Aye

Arthur

"HAGGLING,PROCRASTINATING AND WORSE",,EXPECT TO SEE THIS ON A VETERANS WEBSITE ,NEAR YOU SOON Exclamation LOOKS LIKE WE NOW HAVE DISAFFECTED WORLD FAMOUS KNIGHTS OF THE REALM TOO Exclamation I WONDER HOW THEY CAME TO THAT VIEW,THEY MUST BE VICTIMS OF READING THINGS IN PAPERS, THAT DON'T SHOW THE BIGGER PICTURE,WAR IS GOOD FOR YOU.TERMINALLY ILL NO WORRIES Exclamation IT AINT 'T GONNA LAST Exclamation THEN YOU'LL BE CURED Confused DEAR OH DEAR,JUST WHAT PART OF THE PLANET DO THESE'S PROTECTORS OF INTEGRITY INHABIT?IT IS RUMOURED IN A CERTAIN PART OF SHEPTON MALLET,THAT A SPEED CAMERA THAT GETS VANDALIZED,NOW HAS A CAMERA ,WATCHING THE CAMERA,THIS IS TO MAKE THE ROAD SAFER,BUT NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE TO THE ROAD ITSELF TO MAKE IT SAFER,EVENTUALLY ,OF COURSE MOTORIST'S WILL BE COLLIDING WITH ALL THE MEASURES TO PROTECT CAMERA,THIS IS I SUSPECT THE REAL REASON AVON & SOMERZET HAVE AN ARMOURED CAR,TO PROTECT THE BOBBIES DRIVING IT Exclamation THIS PROCESS IS CALLED LOGIC Shocked ,PEOPLE WILL CONTINUE TO BE DISAFFECTED,UNTIL THEY UNDERSTAND THIS LOGIC.SO THERE YOU HAVE IT ,GET OUT OF LOGIC,ONCE YOU DON'T THINK LOGIC,YOU WILL YOURSELF BECOME LOGICAL,AND THE LOGICAL THINGS THAT UPSET YOU ,WILL BECOME NORMAL,DOES ANYONE HAVE DIFFICULTY WITH THIS LOGIC,IT HELPS IF YOU HAVE A LONG MEMORY,AS THIS TOTALLY DESTROYS LOGIC,AND THEN YOU GO DOWN WITH A.B.C.SYNDROME,WHICH CAN CHANGE WHATS ILLOGICAL TO LOGIC,THIS PROCESS WILL MAKE EVERYONE HAPPY,IF NOT YOU WILL BE CLASSED AS DISAFFECTED.ARTHUR AM I CORRECT OR JUST ILLOGICAL?

Seems perfectly logical to me. but then I'm biased.

Yours Aye

Arthur

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1