Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Blair out of touch with plight of some veterans
Post Blair out of touch with plight of some veterans 
See the following article in the Times:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2-2544281,00.html

Hamish

Post Blair out of touch 
That would be about right for this esteemed gentleman. Totally out of touch with reality.
Never mind though, he will soon be kicked out of touch.

How many of our own PJM fraternity, are still suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder?

Most will not admit it, but flashbacks, to not so nice times, are a surefire indicator.

Yours Disgusted

Arthur

Post Blair 
Blair said 'the government had a duty of care to those who had served their country'.

Can I just publicly ask our Prime Minister 'would you be so kind as to pass this on to the British Civil Service so that British Citizens who have served their country can be given the opportunity to discuss in a reasonable manner with them matters which affect service to their country'.

Post Bitish Defence in Crisis 
In 2 speeche Blair has refuted (a) at the Royal Marines HQ Barracks that he did not believe that there was any lack of after care for those wounded or suffering trauma (b) any problems with quality or quantity of ammunition, body armour, weapons, etc.

Post Blair out of touch 
The Prime Minister, is quite right in his firm belief that there is nothing wrong with the RM Barracks and the qauntity and quality of ammunition, weapons, body armour etc.
This man will only believe what he wants to believe.

Unfortunately, it is the truth that he choses to disbelieve in favour of his warped perception of reality.

Don't worry, his luck is going to run out one day, and believe me, we won't have to do a thing about it.

Perhaps he, and the civil serpents, can introduce a bill, making the truth a criminal offence. After all, both he and the civil serpents have been practicing truth restructuring, for years.

It might be made law, as long established practice, and definately five years before consideration.

Where's me law book

Arthur

AARTONE'S SOUND BITE,'A DUTY OF CARE' IS JUST PLAIN OLD BOLLOCKS,MY PAPER INFORMS ,THAT APPROACHES TO THE HIGHEST LEVEL OR IRAQI GOV ,WHERE MADE TO SAVE A CERTAIN XPREZ MADDAS FROM THE GALLOWS,I DON'T KNOW WHERE THE BUCK STOPS THESE DAYS,BUT AGAIN IT COMES DOWN TO PRIORITIES,THERE'S NO PROB, FOR AARTONE GETTING OUR SERVICE PEOPLE ,KILLED, MAIMED,AND DAMAGED,BUT WHEN THE OBJECT OF THE EXERCISE OF REGIME CHANGE,IS BOUGHT TO ACCOUNT,WELL WE HIT A.B.C. SYNDROME AGAIN,THIS FOR THE UNINITIATED,IS' ALL BIN CHANGED';A PHENOMENA THAT OCCURS REGULAR IN POLICY OF GOVERNMENTS,THE SHORT COURSE EXAMPLE OF SUCH,IS OUR OWN CAMPAIGN Exclamation IF,CAN BECOME BUT:OK MAYBE:REVIEW SURELY: END OF NOV,OF COURSE: ER DISREGARD MY LAST ROUTINE,I'M ORF TO GET MY O.B.E. SOUNDS FAMILAR,HENCE ITS NOW ,STILL NOT THE END OF NOVEMBER,AS WE HAVE NO ANSWER ,THIS MUST JUST MEAN NOVEMBER HAS BEEN EXTENDED Exclamation TO ABOUT 72 DAYS SO FAR.YOU UNDERSTAND NOW,THEREFORE THE INTENT TO FRUSTRATE,BEND THIS THAT AN T'OTHER,ECONOMICAL WITH TRUTH ETC ETC,IS PART OF POLICY,TO COVER THE SHAMBLES OF WHAT IS DONE IN OUR NAME. IT IS WITH REGRET ,THAT I HAVE TO ANNOUNCE, ILL -BIFFO-JAGWAR, IS BEING VERY CLEVER AND CUNNING,I HAVN'T HAD A CHANCE TO LAMPOON ,THIS ENVIROMENTALLY FRIENDLY WAZZAC OF A BABE MAGNET,WELLL HEs KEEPING HIS TRAP SHUT AIN'T HE,IF ONLY TO LET REDASBO-JOK,HAVE THE FULL PUBLIC EMBRACE OF INCOMPETANCE AND BUFFONERY AWARD FOR JANUARY Idea AS ONE YARN I READ ,STATED REDASBO-JOK,WAS THE ONE LEFT STANDING ,WHEN THE MUSICAL CHAIRS STOPPED: A BRIEF STATEMENT FROM DERBYSHIRE,HAS JUST COME IN,ITS 'MIND HOW YOU GO',EVENING ALL Exclamation

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1