Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
HONEST I'VE BEEN OFFICIALLY DOUBLE MEDALLED
Post HONEST I'VE BEEN OFFICIALLY DOUBLE MEDALLED 
WELL ,AS I RECENTLY,PASSED A EXAMINATION,I HAVE BEEN AWARDED A BUS PASS,AND A HEATING ALLOWANCE ,FROM NEXT YEAR,AND HAPPENED TO FIT IN THE GROOVE ,FOR THE LATEST DATE SLOT FOR A VETS BADGE,WELL BEING AN HONEST UPRIGHT SORT OF RATING,WHO DID THE LONG SERVICE BIT BUT BYPASSED THE GOOD CONDUCT BIT,I FILLED IN THE FORM,AND AS I WAS IN THE R.N. A COUPLE OF TIMES,PUT IN BOTH MY SERVICE NUMBERS,AS REQUESTED,I THINK YOU KNOW WHATS COMING Idea ,YEP VERY EFFICENTLY,I GOT TWO THRU THE SAME POST IN SEPERATE ENVELOPES,SO I MUST BE UNIQUE IN HAVING TWO AUTHORISED VETS BADGES,ONE FOR EACH LAPEL.IT 'S WONDERFULLY RE-ASSURING,IN A STRANGE SORT OF WAY.

So did i ! i filled in one application form,with one RN service number for the vets badge, and was sent two through in the post. I must have been a good boy to my mum !.

Jimbo

So did i ! i filled in one application form,with one RN service number for the vets badge, and was sent two through in the post. I must have been a good boy to my mum !.

Jimbo[/quote]
PSE DON'T PUT IT ON EBAY SAME TIME AS ME ,GOTTA KEEP PRICES UP. Exclamation

Post Keeping Prices Up 
Pete, I posted you for sale on E Bay...

All the offers I got...2 of them, was an empty can of San Miguel, and a king size pictutre of AARTONES wallet. I suspect that the offers may have to do with someone who served on HMS Brighton... then it is only speculation.

Which one do you think I should accept?

Yours Aye

Arthur

Post Re: Keeping Prices Up 
[quote="Arthur R-S"]Pete, I posted you for sale on E Bay...

All the offers I got...2 of them, was an empty can of San Miguel, and a king size pictutre of AARTONES wallet. I suspect that the offers may have to do with someone who served on HMS Brighton... then it is only speculation.

Which one do you think I should accept?

Yours Aye

Arthur[/quote] ,I WAS HOPING,FOR A PAIR OF BIFFO'S,UNDERPANTS,IN RED SERGE,WITH A WHITE STAR LINE CREST.SAN MIG,A PERSONAL FAVORITE,I FOUND WAS BEST DRUNK,IN THE 'ANIMAL BAR' OF THE CHINA FLEET CLUB IN WANCHAI,WHILE TOTALLED ,FOLLOWED BY A COUPLE OF YARDS OF CHINESE FIRECRACKERS,SO TEMPTED.BUT I HAVE DECIDED ON AARTONES WALLET,I MEAN THERE MUST BE INFO ,ON THE EEB GEE'S TOUPEE,SUPPLIER,WHICH WILL BE WORTH A MINT,I'LL RETURN THE WALLET COMPLETE WITH ITS GET OUT OF JAIL FREE CARD,TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER,A BIT LIKE CASH FOR HONOURS REALLY.

Post Keeping Prices Up 
I'm afraid el Biffo's underpants are home to two families of illegal immigrants at this moment in time...escapees from working in the Home Office's illegal immigrant's section.

So it'll have to be the wallet.

Cheers. I'll see what I can get for the survivors of HMS Brighton.

Arthur

you have mine i sent off months ago and no news,gimme one

Arthur - don't think you'll get much for the survivors of the HMS Brighton - they are too busy surviving Embarassed ............in the real world probably! Sad

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1