Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Ipswich Presentation
Post Ipswich Presentation 
I have had a letter (email) from Suffolk County Council that a presentation ceremony of The PJM will be held at Suffolk County Councils Flagship building Endeavour House on 30th January (I was previously informed via a would be recipient friend that it was to be 20th January). The email states that 130 recipients may bring one guest each.

If you have been invited to this event please place your name here. I believe Arthur R-S is one such name.

Post Ipswich Presentation 
I shall be there, and I extend an invitation to any member of the Honours and Decorations Committee, or Chris Edge, Coney, et al, to come along.

Just to make sure that your 'sniper' from the secret service hit mob, gets it right... wouldn't want to shoot the wrong man now...would we? I am six foot four and will be wearing a dark blue suit.

Getting shot in the back, seems to be your style, and it will make a refreshing change from being stabbed in the back, as is the current practise of the H and D Committee and Civil Serpents.

Yours targetted

Arthur

Post Re: Ipswich Presentation 
Just to make sure that your 'sniper' from the secret service hit mob, gets it right... wouldn't want to shoot the wrong man now...would we? I am six foot four and will be wearing a dark blue suit.

Yours targetted

Arthur[/quote]
ARTHUR YOU'LL BE SAFE AS HOUSES WITH THAT DESCRIPTION,BUT WOE BETIDE ANY MIDGETS IN WHITE PYJAMAS WITH ORANGE WATER PISTOLS,AND CHAIR LEGS Exclamation

Post Ipswich Presentation. 
Damnation, that was going to be my alternative disguise, Pete.

Yours still targetted

Arthur

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1