Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
NEW YEAR HONOURS
Post NEW YEAR HONOURS 
WELL! JAMES BROWN'S BODY HAS GIVEN UP ITS SOUL, CHARLIE DRAKE AIN'T LAFFIN' NO MORE, EXPREZ MADDAS HAS TAKEN A GREAT STEP FOR MANKIND, EMPEROR AARTONE IS GIGGIN' WITH A BEE GEE - 'STAYIN ALIVE, HUH STAYIN ALIVE'. MY DOGFOOD HAS BEEN KNIGHTED(SAHBONO) AND WE HAVE AN OBE, WITH A CERTAIN EDGE, HERE NOW TO BE KNOWN AS "KONIFER 'EDGE". I HAVE ONE ROUND MY GARDEN AND I GUESS ITS JUST AS GREEN AND THICK. FURST LADEE GIMME GIMME IS ON A FREEBIE ROUND CAPE KENNEDY SPACE CENTRE, "SECURITY, CHECK HER HANDBAG ON WAYOUT!" REMEMBER WE ARE A HEARTBEAT AWAY FROM BIFFO-RULE. HE SPENT CHRISTMAS DAY IN HOSPITAL, HAD A PAIN IN THE ASS BUT REDASBO-JOK DIDN'T STAY TOO LONG. I BELIEVE JON, THE GREY MAJOR, PUT IT ABOUT HE AIN'T IN FAVOUR OF THE IRAQ WAR. FCUK OFF JON! NO ONE CARES, EVER SINCE YOU WENT TO WORK ON MORE THAN AN EGG, GETTING BACK TO BASIC'S WITH EDWINA WIDE-THIGHS. WELL, I GOT A CIVIL SERVICE WATCH ON EBAY FOR CHRIMBO, JUST CHECHED THE FERKIN DATE, KINEL IT SAYS ITS NEARLY EMBERDECUARY THE 62nd Exclamation MUST BE TIME FOR A PJM REVIEW DECISION SOOOOOOOOON Question I HEAR RECRUITING BUDGETS HAVE GONE UP! WELL WOT CAN I SAY, LOOKS LIKE NO ONE NORMAL IS JOINING UP. RETENTION IS THE ISSUE. I FIND IMMODIUM HELPS. OFF TO GET RAT ARSED AND PUT SOME HEAVY ORDNANCE ALOFT Exclamation DON'T FORGET CHILDREN, LAST PIECE OF ADVICE FOR THE NEW YEAR - HARRY ROBERTS, WHO KILLED 3 POLICEMEN IN 1966, IS STILL IN PRISON 40 YEARS ON AND 10 YEARS PAST HIS TARIFF. NO POLICEMAN HAS EVER BEEN CHARGED WITH KILLING PEOPLE FOR RUNNING ON THE UNDERGROUND OR THAT MOST SERIOUS OF CAPITAL OFFENCES - CARRYING A CHAIR LEG IN A CARRIER BAG. BYE.

Post Welcome Back. 
Nice to hear from you again Pete. Have a Happy New Year, and of course the same to everyone.

Perhaps 'they' will give us a decision in 2007 but don't hold your breath.

Post New years honours 
Ok! where have you been?

We missed you, as did the HMS Brighton Association. Mind you, it's very difficult to do that with a Mk8 twin mounting of the foredeck.

Nice to have you back Pete.

Yours Aye

Arthur

Happy new year Pete and welcome back, you were missed by one an' all. Did you know that more Brits travel to Aussie now to join their Forces per year than do ours! Sensible people.

John

I'm back.A belated Happy New Year to everyone.Great to see you back Pete also.My Broadband modem went on the blink a few weeks back and it has taken till now to get a replacement.It will take me all night to catch up on the forum posts.So with a wee dram(maybe two) in my hand I will get started.

Rgds Ray

I'm back.A belated Happy New Year to everyone.Great to see you back Pete also.My Broadband modem went on the blink a few weeks back and it has taken till now to get a replacement.It will take me all night to catch up on the forum posts.So with a wee dram(maybe two) in my hand I will get started.

Rgds Ray

All the best to you, Ray, and to Pete, for 2007.

Barry

Yeah Happy New Year to you all especially arfur and the laundromat - from a survior of that famous ship, that was there but did bu**er all! got out of our trees a few times tho' that's gotta count for something! Twisted Evil

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1