Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
General says Prime Minister put soldiers' lives at risk
Post General says Prime Minister put soldiers' lives at risk 
See the following article that appeared in the Independant newspaper today:

http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/politics/article2114487.ece

Another example of how the Government is failing our armed forces.

Death of a fine soldier

http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/this_britain/article2114486.ece

Hamish

Post The Pathetic way in which our Forces are treated 
See the following articcle in the Sunday Times:

http://timesonline.typepad.com/mick_smith/

Is it any wonder why are service men aand women are leaving the armed forces.

Hamish

Post Re: General says Prime Minister put soldiers' lives at risk 
hamishw wrote:
Another example of how the Government is failing our armed forces.

Death of a fine soldier

hamishw wrote:
Is it any wonder why are service men aand women are leaving the armed forces.h

Hamish, Thanks for bringing these issues to the fore. It is sickening. Very, very sad. As brave men and women are being killed, we are witnessing the demise of the finest fighting force in the world.

And I believe 'they' know exactly what they are doing.

Barry
(Private Views expressed)

Post Bit wait, there's more...... 
Sir John, who oversaw the production of the so-called "dodgy dossier" which claimed that Saddam Hussein could launch a missile attack in 45 minutes, is made a Knight Commander of the Order of St George in the New Year honours.

Post Soldiers lives put at risk 
Here here Barry,

I can see a time, and it may not be that far off, when we have a wholly mercenary armed forces.

It then begs the question of, who would they own true allegience to, the Queen, and this country, or their own.

If they are required to take military action against their 'own' country, would they fight for us, or them.

It would be a very peculiar situation indeed, if we were to provide both the men and materials to fight against us. The nightmare continues.

Roll on the revolution and we can put all of the Civil Serpents against the wall.

Yours Aye

Arthur

Last edited by Arthur R-S on Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Re: Soldiers lives put at risk 
Arthur R-S wrote:
I can see a time, and it may not be that far off, when we have a wholly mercenary armed forces.

It then begs the question of, who would they own true allegience to, the Queen, and this country, or their own.

They'll fight for who pays the most, Arthur ... and that won't be the UK.

And they'll fight for their own country ... as evidenced by that Corporal who has been caught supplying confidential stuff to the enemy.

It is all very grim - and the suits in the MoD will be wringing their miserable and dirty hands with glee ... the word 'jealousy' was used in a Telegraph article. Hmmm ...

Post Soldiers lives put at risk 
Couldn't agree with you more Barry.

Had a phone call from Fred Burden yesterday. I am to present myself at Endeavour House, in Ipswich on the 30th of January, along with others, for the presentation of our PJMs, by the Malaysian representative, in London.

Berserka Beserka

Waki Baki Hapi Chapi

Yours irreverently

Arthur

Last edited by Arthur R-S on Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Re: Soldiers lives put at risk 
Arthur R-S wrote:

Had a phone call from Fred Burden yesterday. I am to present myself at Endevour House, in Ipswich on the 30th of January, along with others, for the presentation of our PJMs, by the Malaysian representative, in London.

Arthur

Well done Arthur, I am trying to get an invite along to that event as I wish to accompany a friend of mine from 1958 and still a friend today, he is the recipient of The Sultan of Johore's Coronation Medal 1959 and has unrestricted wear rights from Her Majesty and at the same venue is collecting his PJM, see here.......

Last edited by John Cooper on Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Post British defence in Crisis 
Thanks for that John,

As you know, our paranoid delusionals still maintain that foreign decorations cannot be accepted or worn, despite the overwhelming evidence against that premise.

If they are so jealous of the British Military getting awards and decorations, then a logical solution would be to draft all of them into the Army.

They can live in a ditch, in the heat and the flies, the thought that anyone out there could kill you. Armed with the prospect of an instant life changing situation, which is barely controllable.

Under trained, under provisioned, in terms of arms and ammunition. Where the height of luxury, is, knowing someone, who has a set of body armour.

Road side bombs, hostile natives, disasterous living conditions, and if you survive all of this and actually make it back home, only to be accommodated in rat and mice infested barracks, which leak, have no windows and no hot water.

Pin you medal on with pride and raise two fingers at the Government and say 'They could never beat me, and you shower of Shxxe certainly won't'.

Then and only then, will a Civil serpent and Beauroprat ever really understand what pride in yourself and your comrades in arms actually means.

Yours Aye

Arthur

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1