Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
The Fight4thePJM XMas Billy Doo to the Suits
Post The Fight4thePJM XMas Billy Doo to the Suits 
The following Billy Doo was sent to selected suits on behalf of the Fight4thePJM Team: Paul Alders (England and Birmingham City Guru), John Cooper (England and Aircraft Guru), John Feltham (Oz and AppleMac Guru), "Jock" Fenton (Canada and Assn Chairman), Barry Fleming (who remains nameless), Gerry Law (England and Assn Press Officer), Andy Nicoll (Scotland and Petition Guru), and Hamish Waters (Oz and Canine Guru):

"barry@fight4thepjm.org" <barry@fight4thepjm.org>
15/12/2006 09:52
To: Richard.Coney506@mod.uk, Ian.Keith798@mod.uk, peter.ricketts@fco.gov.uk, Bill.Jeffrey480@mod.uk, denis.brennan@cabinet-office.x.gsi.gov.uk, sarah.gillett@fco.gov.uk, Tanya.Collingridge@fco.gov.uk, chris.edge@fco.gov.uk, Floris.Davis@mod.uk, eleri.pengelly@cabinet-office.x.gsi.gov.uk
cc

Subject: Pingat Jasa Malaysia

Dear All,

I have not received any meaningful communications from you or your Departments for several months. I remain concerned about that.

Just in case I do not hear from before the holiday period, I thought you would like to have an update on the Fight4thePJM Association campaign.

Our campaign continues to grow apace - daily. Support for our Association now comes from 30 countries on 5 continents. By the end of the year, over 100,000 people will have visited our web site! Staggering!

In 2005/6 167 MPs have signed EDMs supporting the PJM - and there are many more to come! Stunning!

In 2005/6 309 signatures on EDMs supporting the PJM - and there are many more to come! Heart-warming!

Have a look at the names of the MPs who support us via Don Touhig's EDM 356 and the Rt Hon Michael Mates' EDM 375.

We are now working seven days a week keeping up with Fight4thePJM correspondence, and we'll continue to do so throughout the holiday period if we haven't heard from the HD Committee before then.

But let's hope that the HD Committee take account of the merits of our case in its totality, and the staggering and mounting support that we have both in and outside Parliament, and have the courage to amend their recommendation so that they and the Foreign Secretary can report positively to The Queen on our Petition that we sent to her. Let's put the 'Honour' back into Britain and back into the Pingat Jasa Malaysia. That done, this being a single issue for us, we shall pack our bags and go home.

One thing is absolutely certain, though. This campaign will continue until we receive a fair hearing and a just result.

On behalf of all of us at Fight4thePJM, I wish you and yours a Happy and Peaceful Christmas and New Year.

Barry
- - - - - - - - - - -
Barry Fleming
Stockbridge Cottage
Inkpen Common
Inkpen
Hungerford
Berks
RG17 9QP

T: 01488 668 100
F: 01488 668 900
E: mailto: barry@fight4thePJM.org
W: http://www.fight4thePJM.org

Fighting for the Right to Wear the PJM
"Pingat Kami - Hak Kami"

Post "Billy Doo" 
Great stuff - they will get fed up with all this before we do ! Tony

Post Re: The Fight4thePJM XMas Billy Doo to the Suits 
BarryF wrote:
The following Billy Doo was sent to selected suits on behalf of the Fight4thePJM Team:

I think the Fight4thePJM Team speaks for all of us. It's time the HD Committee told us their findings. They've had long enough and must have seen sufficient of merit in what has been said by so many people so many times. Thousands of us cannot be wrong, and eight of them (or majority within that eight) be right.

I wonder why they are sitting on it. Edgey has jumped ship. Would they have pushed out the plank before they had used all his knowledge about the PJM? I don't think so. So I think the thinking is over and they are playing around with us to choose a date when they can stab us in the back again like they did in January.

As for continuing this fight, they definitely speak for me. Nobody tells me I earned a medal but it's only good enough to stuff in my pocket while my Commonwealth mates are told they can wear the same medal with pride. Nobody. Certainly not a bunch of civil servants.

Happy Christamas everyone. Kev

And to really p--s them off, use PJM as post nominals tee hee hee

John Twisted Evil

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1