Reply to topic Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
ro5?
Post ro5? 
Anyone spotted our mate ro5?

Post Re: ro5? 
BarryF wrote:
Anyone spotted our mate ro5?
Not since he fell out with us over the content of his postings. I do hope he is still accessing the web site, to see how things are progressing. If he is, I would just like to say to him, "come back to us mate, we miss your CAPITAL contributions!!!" The postings, particularly on the Therapy Centre, seem to have dropped off considerably since his self imposed exile, obviously his take on things generated a lot of passionate stirrings in us all,and it is a shame that his "poking and prodding" of our sense of justice and fair play has gone. I'm going to try a private message, if possible, to try to get him back. Bye for now, Dave.

Pete was on line 10 days ago to delete most of his posts by just leaving "

Post The missing R05 
I've been in touch with Pete by the private line, and can confirm that he is alive and well and still as anarchic as ever.

He is watching and waiting.

Yours Aye

Arthur

Well I am glad but I look forward to his re-emergence on this site because I could guarantee a good chuckle when I read his missives which tended to brighten some otherwise bloody miserable days. Come back Pete!

John

Please come back ! the website is not the same without you.

Jimbo

Pete., Your posts had iconic status here in the Welsh valley,s.,......come Back eh Sad Rob.

Hi. just joined the site. But used to look at the postings on an oppos PC. I think we should all start a new campaign to get Dear old pete back. He might be iconic in the vallies but i can assure you he's like god in portsmouth. Come back Pete, You were are BIG GUN!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

Welcome aboard! Very Happy

Post Pete 
I agree with everyone. Come back Pete, soon please, I miss your humour and I believe, from a 'contact' that Aartone and Biffo also miss you. Ladyee Gimme Gimme also sends her best wishes.

Post Re: The missing R05 
Arthur R-S wrote:
I've been in touch with Pete by the private line, and can confirm that he is alive and well and still as anarchic as ever.

Thanks Arthur R-S, for reporting the very first sighting of that navi-avian, the Lesser Spotted Aves-Aves Bugler-Bugler (sorry - couldn't resist blowing my own ornithological trumpet)!

Id love to know where pete is? God i miss him. He's just the tipe of guy we needed to chip away at these blessed, tree hugging, lental eating, Happy clappies we call a government. Come on pete. come back. Or are you hiding with the CornCrakes in Norfolk Confused

What's all this about Norfolkin' Cornflakes? I usually have Weetabix meself so it doesn't bother me! Update on Pete, I've had a personal message from him and he hints that although "Elvis has left the building, the King may return soon!!" I look forward to his comeback performance!!! Regards, Dave.

Post Regarding the missing ro5 
.................. I believe, unintentionally, that I may have had something to do with our disagreement over ro5's "colourful" content, and therefore his sad demise. It was most definitely not my intention to stifle his opinions and thus have him stomp off into the sunset. Like everyone else, I miss his comments, and if he will accept my apologies and return, like everyone else I would be delighted to welcome him back. Tony

Tony..........you are to be commended for your kind words, I just think it was one of those circumstantial thingies that happen on occasions, water under the bridge, aye? Wink

Reply to topic Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next