Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Hand on Heart
Post Hand on Heart 
Of all the letters that all of us have had in return from the 'suits' I wonder how many of them can put their own hand on their hearts and say they do not support our case but have to toe the protocol line. We have seen MPs change their minds, we have newspapers, magazines, TV/Radio Stations, world wide websites and literally thousands upon thousands of supporters backing our cause, but still from June 21st we have nothing in response to our rebuttal.

Why is that? We have financed our 'fight' through ourselves, but the UK Government have limitless funds (seemingly) available to place every obstacle in our way, why. What is it that is not transparent to them, there is no diffusion, our campaign is clear to all and sundry excepting a few dozen people.

This is not a case of we and them, it is a case of us, our medal, our right to remember the fallen, what the hell have we done to deserve this. We have two Parliaments discussing this subject, why? It just does not seem to add up, for goodness sake let commonsense prevail, let them wrap this up so that instead of writing this gone past 2200hrs on a Sunday night and giving those image tosspots more to ponder on another 'working' day letting me get on with my retirement and remembering my colleagues in peace.

To the SUITS........................WHY?

Post WHY? 
Because some body Lied at the very outset of this issue. This somebody is desperate to cover their a***, has probably enlisted help and are now in such a desperate position they are quivering in their plush little foxhole hoping the nasty big VETERAN will just give up and slink off. Well, my quivering, cowardly adversary, the big bad VETERAN is not going to slink off. HE has a SPINE, is resolute and is still loyal to his Queen and country. Get Real and when you finally lose this "confrontation" would you be good enopugh to (along with others) sort out this Nation and return it to being GREAT BRITAIN? Ta! very much. Dave.

Right on all counts Dave!.....your post reminds me of a newly coined term.

"ADMINISPHERE"......Defined as:
The rarefied organisational layers beginning just above the rank and file. Decisions that emanate from the "adminisphere" are often profoundly inappropriate or irrelevant to the problems they were designed to solve. This is often affiliated with the dreaded "administrivia" - needless paperwork and pointless processes.

Doesn't that resemble the phenomena we have been witnessing for the past year or so??

I had one Civil Servant in the MoD say to me on the phone that he thinks we should be allowed to wear the PJM but has to toe the line.
Being a man of honour I will not reveal his name.

I had one Civil Servant in the MoD say to me on the phone that he thinks we should be allowed to wear the PJM but has to toe the line.

Yes ... he intimated the same to me.

Your last sentence is ambiguous, Paul, but after a nanosecond's reflection I 'Twigged' who the honourable man you refer to is ... ? Smile

RIGHT THEN ,HONOURABLE=OBE A POSSIBILITY?,'TWIGGED' =PART OF A BUSH,A TREE,A NATURAL BORDER TO A GARDEN,ITS,,ITS,WELL I'LL LEAVE YOU TO GUESS.RU AS SHARP AS THE REST Question

Yes Paul, being a man of honour you will not be in the least Phoney and reveal his name.

Come on! Spit it out man and don't keep us on the 'edge' of our seats.

Yours Aye

Arthur

Come on! Spit it out man and don't keep us on the 'edge' of our seats.

'edge ... that's a bit CoRney, Arthur!

Corn, is what we do best up in wildest East Anglia, Barry. We also do Avian Bird flu as well, but hopefully, it won't catch on.

Yours Aye

Arthur

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1