Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Other News Update: Veterans badge extended to 1960

Thanks for the email and the user name and password I managed to log in but got lost, I am a novice at this computer game. I served in the 1st Battalion Scots Guards in Malaya and Borneo from 1964 until 1967. I wish you all well and look forward to wearing my PJM. Thanks.

Yours Aye,

Charlie Stuart

Thanks for the email and the user name and password I managed to log in but got lost, I am a novice at this computer game. I served in the 1st Battalion Scots Guards in Malaya and Borneo from 1964 until 1967. I wish you all well and look forward to wearing my PJM.

Welcome to the Forum Charlie. Join the majority of us .. we're all on a steep learning curve with this techie stuff!

I was in Terendak Garrison, off and on, about the same time as you. I remember your Bn very well. Your CO, Lt Col Gregor MacGregor of MacGregor Bart helped me push-start my landrover when it broke down near his Married Quarters!

There are lots of photographs of Terendak on Pam McDonald's 208 Sigs Sqn web site at http://www.marsden.me.uk. It's well worth a visit.

Thanks for your support. Barry and all the PJM team.

Yes Welcome Charlie, if you have any questions with this site or computers, I'm sure between us we can crack any problems you might have

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1