Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
BRANDON FREE PRESS AWARDS PULITZER PRIZE FOR BEST FICTION
Post BRANDON FREE PRESS AWARDS PULITZER PRIZE FOR BEST FICTION 
Yes it's us again, travelling over the ether at 15 kilobicycles per second.

The Brandon Free Press has announced the 2007 Pulitzer Prize to the Ministerial Statement, as the best piece of fiction that we have read in a long... wait for it... time.

There were strong contenders from Chris Edge (THE LITTLE CIVIL SERVICE BOOK OF HONESTY). Des Brown ( TANKS FOR THE MEMORY). Tony Blair ( WOMD ).
John Reid ( I WANT TO BREAK FREE). Margaret Beckett ( IF I ONLY HAD A BRAIN).
Coney et al ( MY BOOMERANG WON'T COME BACK ).

It was a savage battle, but there could only be one winner. Surprisingly, there seems to be a reticence at taking collective responsibility, or as an individual effort.

If there is any Civil serpent, lurking under a rock out there, who would like to stand up and be counted, please get in touch, as our firing squad is waiting to meet you.

ed

WAS REALLY SORRY TO SEE" BIG BUCKS ,HOT LOOKS" MY LIFE AS A BABE MAGNET Exclamation BY BIFFO WASNT NOMINATED. OR THAT LITTLE GEM " THE DAY I WENT TO ARGOS" BY FURSTLADEE GIMME GIME FREEBIES.JUST SHOWS THERE'S SOME STIFF COMPETION OUT THERE.

You've got to be in it to win it, Pete. Besides you never completed the nomination form or returned it.

A pox on your bus pass, is all I can say.

Yours Aye

Arthur

What ever happened to "Sparring Partners I have known" by Bruiser Presstot or "101 ways to serve a freerange egg" by the same author - apparantly he's writting a new book called "Silver Service - how not too be sick in the soup!!" Drawing on his memories of two trips to South Africa as a bedroom steward on a Cruise liner Laughing Plenty of knowledge there then Twisted Evil

Hello Safewalrus, where did you pop up from? With regard to our illustrious Mr Presstit, when he became an MP, his first day in the House of Commons bar, was marked by the many requests of ' Steward, get me a Scotch ' This had the salutary effect of upsetting Presstit, to the extent , that he opted out of the human race and did his own thing.

I therefore lay the blame fairly and squarely on the, albeit sloping shoulders, of the honourable members of Parliament for his condition.

On the other hand, Mr Presstit will, for me, be just a BARSTEWARD.

Hope that snippet of information will assist you in your memoirs.

Yours Aye

Arthur

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1