Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
The Need to Weed!
Post The Need to Weed! 
We have 10,000 posts on this Forum and some are irrelevant to the PJM. To make space, they will have to go.

'Admin' will zap posts that have nothing whatsoever to do with the PJM campaign - but only if they contain anything 'dubious' or 'unpleasant'.

No priceless works of art will be destroyed. In fact, a first run seems to indicate that posts from over 99.99% of F4 contributors will not be affected.

Also, we want the light-hearted "tongue-in-cheek" banter to continue! What we shall zap is the unpleasant "foot-in-mouth" post, as one of our team so aptly put it!

Having said all that, we are astonished at how few posts will be affected. It is truly a brilliant reflection on brilliant supporters.

Thank you.

Admin

It is gratifying to know, that in all of this, we have kept our sense of humour.

Yours Aye

Arthur

To quote 'Mona Lott' of ITMA fame...."It's being so cheerful as keeps me going" !

It is gratifying to know, that in all of this, we have kept our sense of humour.

Yours Aye

Arthur

My problem, Arthur, is remembering where I kept it!

What is it my friend said on that Grab-a-Granny Nite when chatting up a 'bird' ... "Do I come here often?"

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1