Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
MOD Bonus.
Post MOD Bonus. 

Doesn't this make you sick and ashamed to be British.

Post Re: MOD Bonus. 
mcdangle wrote:

Doesn't this make you sick and ashamed to be British.

It beggars belief, Andy!

I'm not ashamed to be British. I'm ashamed of those in the British Parliament who do not have the courage to tackle these megalomaniac, parasitic, civil servants in their MoD sinecures (with index-linked pensions worth £millions paid for by us), incompetents who get massive bonuses for presiding over cuts and cock-ups that result in our Armed Forces being put in danger and dying and being wounded unnecessarily.

I noted a question to be raised in the Commons soon ... asking about resignations from the armed forces and recruitment thereto. We already know that the civil servants have made the Armed Forces a particulalrly unattractive career. Let's see what garbage that searching question produces.

Barry

Post MoD Bonus, 
May I step in here and offer this explaination.

It would never do, to see suited and bowler hatted Civil Servants, standing on the streets of Whitehall, with a metal cup held out begging for money from passing strangers, with the sign around their necks, Wife, three kids at Eton, and a £2,500,000 mortgage to support.

For my part, I nick the cup and throw them in the Thames with all the other sxxt.

Yours Aye

Arthur

Post Re: MoD Bonus, 
Arthur R-S wrote:

For my part, I nick the cup and throw them in the Thames with all the other sxxt.

Arthur
Arthur, I think you'll find that it would be illegal to contaminate the sxxt in the Thames by throwing faecal viruses in amongst it. Far better to ship them off to Afghanistan with a selection of crappy boots, body armour from Asda and as much cheap, oversized, Eastern European ammunition and they can carry! Regards, Dave.

"Support bacteria. They're the only culture some people have."

Post MoD Bonus 
I like it...I like it.

Didn't those dipsticks know, that their sins would eventually find them out.

Now we hear that sideways moves for the 'suits' have happened.
Obviously someone higher up has spotted their little errors and transferred them to neutral ground.

As you know, my heart bleeds for them at not having the stomach for a good fight, (HAR HAR HAR) but then we knew that anyway.

Moreover, they never expected us to come from all angles... like stereophonic porrage, and mess up their 'suits'.

They obviously didn't take heed of the PJM poem, which, although a bit tongue in cheek, was right on the money. So! Who's nerves can we shake, rattle and roll, now.

Yours Aye

Arthur

I think we are all saddened by the treatment our troops are receiving in their active service rolls today,

however it should make us all thankful that we are still here today, having come through our duties on

active service some four decades ago in the Malaya and Borneo campaigns.

Cameron

Post MoD Bonus 
Even more sickening.When today another young Royal Marine has paid the ultimate sacrifice.Fighting in a war with inferior equipment.Still as long as the suits get their pensions and perks it's alright. !! Why spend our tax money on the best equipment for our fighting men/women.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2006/12/17/nparas17.xml

John, I despair of what is happening to our country under this government.

If you read yesterdays Daily Mail Benedict Brogan the Political Editor has written on page 30 about Carne Ross a Foreign Office envoy to the UN who wrote a report to the Hutton enquiry which said categorically that Sadam posed no threat nuclear or otherwise to the west which was ignored then and previously when Blair and his government ignored those same officials prior to taking this country into a disastrous war. That report was hidden by the official secrets act until forced out by the parliamentary intelligence committee.

In a perfect world Blair would be arrested and tried as a war criminal but he continues to get away with literally, murder. Our campaign is just a small blip on his programme which he can just brush aside as an annoyance. Does it surprise anyone that Airborne Forces are to be destroyed so that he and his can have an even greater share of the tax take to decorate their offices and pay their exorbitant wages and pensions, we are truly in the hands of the most corrupt government that this country has ever seen.

John

Last edited by jireland on Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total

In a perfect world Blair would be arrested and tried as a war criminal but he continues to get away with literally, murder. Our campaign is just a small blip on his programme which he can just brush aside as an annoyance. Does it surprise anyone that Airborne Forces are to be destroyed so that he and his can have an even greater share of the tax take to decorate their offices and pay their exhorbitant wages and pensions, we are truly in the hands of the most corrupt government that this country has ever seen.

John

Hear! Hear! I thought the John Major crowd was bad but this lot takes the Garibaldi!

John Major's government John was just a kindergarten compared to this lot and it was the Labour Propaganda machine that made them look bad not actual events. It is that same propaganda machine which is now covering up for the corruption of the present goverment.

John

Paras can't jump

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2006/12/17/nparas17.xml

This is a really sad day for this country. I am an ex-Para and only yesterday was talking to John Ireland about shared memories of being in the airborne. Our 'elite' (I use that word with care) forces put the wind up any enemy and inspire our armed forces and, as we see from recent awards for valour, continue to do the business, as do all our armed forces.

Parachuting per se is simply a method of delivery and one that may not be used too often in modern warfare, but it is as a result of the training of airborne men and women that we produce fearsome fighters.

This Government and Gordon Brown have created an economy that deceives, lies, and fails the people. This Government has not invested in anything except the public civilian sector. Certainly not in our defence needs or security. In fact they have done the opposite - they have entered into an illegal war that costs lives and makes this country one of the most vulnerable in the world. At the same time as making us so vulnerable, they have destroyed our Armed Forces and our Defences.

Gordon Brown has undermined the very source of the funding of our defences - our economy. He has lied to us for years. Funding the public civilian sector and our defence needs can only be done from taxes on that part of the economy that produces profits that can be taxed. But companies have been increasingly squeezed. Through a creeping barrage of taxation and other restrictive legislation, manufacturing has not been encouraged to invest and so is dying. Most manufacturing is now in the hands of foreign owners. Other manufacturing still ‘owned’ by UK businesses has been exported and so we now have to import our own products! And the profits from that manufacturing now arise abroad and are taxed abroad.

In the currency of the government, we have lost more manufacturing jobs than under Maggie Thatcher … or any previous government for that matter.

This government and Gordon Brown have destroyed the sources of income so vital to our security - including the defence forces now so desperately needed to fight the war on terror that this government exacerbated in the first place.

This web site is apolitical? Not when our armed forces are being put at risk it isn’t!

Barry

John

Post Well done Barry 
Excellently put, Barry. They won't like that up em.

Mike Barton

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1