Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
A Checklist for the HD Committee (Prize Contest included)
Instead of binning the letter and the List of Concerns which he could easily have done, has Lt Col Matheson taken on board our concerns and then taken steps to ensure that the Prime Minister, through the Cabinet Office, gets to know about them? If so, good for him. That is impressive and special.

Good Moaning Beamer

Welcome to the forum on your first post Smile

Come on you other guys Letsby Avenue, start tapping those keys, everyone is in with a shout!

ARE YOU BY ANY CHANCE A MOTORCYCLIST,WITH A LUST FOR THE HORIZONATELY OPPOSED ENGINE KNOWN AS A 'FLAT TWIN' Question

Yes I am. I started riding motorbikes when I was 14. A James Commodore 250cc. Fell off and smashed my leg. Other Beamer bikes followed and occasionally I followed those Beamer bikes when we came adrift of each other. I now drive a Beamer car hence beamer2.

I once was talking about a BMW Flat Twin singing its praises as a machine of considerable beauty except when cornering and it was much later in the conversation with the Philistine I was talking to that I realised he thought I had been waxing lyrical about a corrugated iron Deux CheVaux!

He's remembered you had written before and usually they deny all knowledge of PJM campaigners because we are not important to these people.

He's remembered you had written before and usually they deny all knowledge of PJM campaigners because we are not important to these people.

RBRM I welcome your first post on the forum, I hope others join in too.

Post And the Contest winner is...... 
Congratulations to our successful contestant.....'Val f'!

There were other insightful answers to the contest question, but all just a wee bit shy of the mark...

Val, (whom, I suspect, must have a background in the field of Documentary Forensic Science?) correctly identified the fact that Barry's address, although not appearing on his letter to Lt. Col. Matheson, was evident at the bottom of the Lt. Col's reply....ergo; Barry's address must, significantly, have been plucked from a 'file' (or would that be more appropriately defined, a 'dossier'?)...my feeling is that this is more indicative of good record-keeping than of good manners Val...t'would seem that those of us involved in leading and organizing this campaign have gathered more than simply passing notice, in Cabinet Office circles.

Anyway, Val will soon be receiving a 'Surprise Prize'...enjoy it in good health Val!

Thanks to all contestants for their participation.

.....Well Val....we are delighted that YOU are delighted...and we are very happy to note that you are enjoying your well deserved prize (you must have a mind like a steel trap to have so accurately discerned the correct answer to the puzzle question?)

Please don't let any urge you might have to write to Whitehall expressing your (polite and respectful please!) feelings on behalf of the veterans involved, be denied.....just in case you are imbued with an insatiable desire to write immediately, I attach a link which will provide you and any other Forum member with the appropriate addresses:

http://www.fight4thepjm.org/Correspondence/Gang_of_Three_FoIA_071206_anao.pdf

Reply to topic Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2