Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Will it be too late for him?
Me ! it will be a Woods rum poured out of an official HMS Victory tot measure,half and half as neat burns the tonsils !.

Jimbo

Post .. 

Last edited by ro5=6372 on Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:10 am; edited 2 times in total
As you are no doubt aware, the high technology of the Iranian Nuclear program, is being overseen by the same Russian scientists that brought you Chernobyl.

With their legendary expertise in blowing themselves up, they may wish to pass that skill onto the Iranian Government who, no doubt, will go for it in a big way and blow the whole of Iran off of the planet. This will effectively cut out the middlemen, AKA, innocent civilians and British Service personnel.

This action will have full British Diplomatic approval, who will assist in every way for Iran to achieve this desirable state.

So Pete, if you were thinking of presenting your diplomatic credentials to the Supreme Islamic Court in Theran, I would add a note of caution here.

Regarding your animal passions under the sheets, I would hate for your good lady to say...did the earth move for you too dearest...

Yours Aye

Arthur

Post Re: Will it be too late for him? 
BarryF wrote:
Today I have received another message about a man, a PJMer, who is terminally ill. I shall refer to him as Cpl D.

I am pleased to report that yesterday we took steps to ensure that Cpl D receives his PJM as soon as possible and so we very much hope that it is not too late for him.

We just need to be able to advise him that he has the Queen's approval to wear it.

We are working on that - oddly!

Let us hope that the Government have the same compassion as those in the Malaysian High Commission.

Barry

Well said Barry and thank you and Gerry for your efforts yesterday at The MHC, I'm sure we all hope that Cpl D receives his PJM very shortly, great to hear good news in this climate of ours which seems to be doom and gloom on a cold night at the end of November (in the UK)

Reply to topic Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2