Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Will it be too late for him?
Post Will it be too late for him? 
Today I have received another message about a man, a PJMer, who is terminally ill. I shall refer to him as Cpl D.

He was not complaining about his plight - although Lord only knows he’s entitled to.

He was not asking where his PJM is - he knows he may never see it.

All he wanted to know was - whether he would ever get to hear if he has The Queen’s approval to wear it or, in his case, for his next of kin to wear it

I find this sort of message extremely difficult.

It's time this matter was sorted out.

Barry

Last edited by ro5=6372 on Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:49 am; edited 3 times in total
Post Is it too late 
Hearing the plight of Cpl D, makes me ashamed to be British.
My family have a long and distinguished military service, at the beck and call of this country.

I think my forebears would turn in their graves at this travesty and probably wondered whether they would have pursued a better career as merchant bankers. (knowing my lot, they would have robbed the bank anyway).

I echo Pete's proposal, and hope that the Malayan High Commission, could make a special case for a rapid presentation.

In the olden days, when a high ranking official disgraced himself, he pulled out the old webley 45 and put one through his head. So much for honour, if you gave them the loaded pistol, they'd probably shoot you.

In all of this, they have attempted to transfer their guilt onto us. And we aint having none of it.

Yours Aye

Arthur

READ ABOUT CPL 'D',SURELY ,SOMETHING CAN AND MUST BE DONE,TO PROCURE A P.J.M.IMMEADIATELY IF NOT SOONER,FOR SITUATIONS LIKE THIS,IF IT MEANS THAT MUCH. VIA NMBVA OR REPRESENTATIONS TO M.H.C. I'M SURE THEY WOULD COME UP TRUMPS.THAT I'M AFRAID IS AS FAR AS I CAN SEE. THE REST IS A BIT LIKE A BAD EBAY SELLER,TOO MUCH NEGATIVE PREVIOUS FEEDBACK ,TO CONSIDER DEALING ,WITH!

We are on to this sooner than we think, Pete.

I have a list of people in this predicament - I am relieved to report that it is a short one, but two of us will be working on this tomorrow.

E-Bay seller!

Whata ya like!!

Barry

Post Re: Is it too late 
Arthur R-S wrote:
Hearing the plight of Cpl D, makes me ashamed to be British.
My family have a long and distinguished military service, at the beck and call of this country.

I think my forebears would turn in their graves at this travesty and probably wondered whether they would have pursued a better career as merchant bankers. (knowing my lot, they would have robbed the bank anyway).

I echo Pete's proposal, and hope that the Malayan High Commission, could make a special case for a rapid presentation.

In all of this, they have attempted to transfer their guilt onto us. And we aint having none of it.

Arthur,

Couldn't agree more.

But Fight4thePJM is going to do whatever it can to ensure that men and women not only get a result, but also receive their medal in time to pin it on.

As I say, this is now top of the agenda and behind the scenes we're working on it very hard.

Like you, I am a member of a family steeped in military tradition to which cemeteries in Europe stand witness and, like you, I am ashamed of being part of the same planet infested by these barstools. They have no honour. None at all. This matter should have been sorted out the moment they realised they had frigged up. Instead, they have spent nine months hoping that something would bail them out during that pause pregnant with their uncaring insensitivty.

I keep asking myself ... what do they see as so important that they must lie and cheat and witness men ans women, who have loyally served their country, die without receieving the honourable acknowledgement the Malaysians wanted them to have?

It all beggars belief, it really does.

Regards,

Barry

Post Is it too late 
Hello Barry,

As complete non entities, the parasites have to justify their position by kicking the dog.
Unfortunately for them, it's the British Bulldog, that is biting back and they don't like it.
It goes against the grain, having the proletariat, challenging their assumed authority.

They have never done anything or achieved anything, but, as rank and file cowards, they are keen to push us into a situation to bail their misguided foreign policy out.
They would never put themselves into that position, because, they are gutless wonders.

It takes a special type of person, to put their lives on the line. in the service of their country. Whatever capacity they are engagesd in. They might be called on at any time to face the enemy, with dire consequences.

Nobody talks of those, fearless Civil Servants, whos only risk of the day, is missing the 8 oclock from Croydon East Railway Station. The fact that they now refuse to reply to any of us, underpins their guilt.

Anyway, I'm back to my gin and tonic... by the way Pete, happy belated birthday. I've raised a glass to your health.

Yours Aye

Arthur

Post Re: Is it too late 
Arthur R-S wrote:
Anyway, I'm back to my gin and tonic... by the way Pete, happy belated birthday. I've raised a glass to your health.

Arthur,

I am with you on that. It is impossible fore them ever to understand.

Shoot! Forgot to raise a glass to Pete during din-dins. Pete ... Happy Burfday ... Great to hear you made it to the crazy 60's ... welcome on board (see ... I do know some matelot-speak!) Anyway, I'll away to the unfinished bottle of burgundy and thence to raise a glass.

All the best,

Barry

Post Happy Birthday. 
And a wee hauf raised up here in Scotland - Happy Birthday Pete.

Did I say a wee hauf? sorry, dealing with Civil Serpents has made me a liar also, whoever heard of a wee hauf in Scotland, the bigger the better!!

Andy.

Just opening a bottle of Beajoulais from 1958 Pete, Delboy told me it was Kosher and the school he went to was approved so it must be OK. Civil Serpents rule, not OK! Sad

Just opening a bottle of Beajoulais from 1958 Pete, Delboy told me it was Kosher and the school he went to was approved so it must be OK. Civil Serpents rule, not OK! Sad

Great stuff ... I'll join you with a glass of my Chateaubriand.

John Cooper wrote:

Great stuff ... I'll join you with a glass of my Chateaubriand.

I have a bottle of red named 'Auld Git' (2003). Perhaps we could award it to one of the gang of three in appreciation of their asbo letter.

Post THANKS FOR THE BIRTHDAY GREETINGS 

Last edited by ro5=6372 on Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:51 am; edited 2 times in total

John

Laugh! Why don't you really come out with the way it is and stop beating about the bush! (or Bliar) I think we ought to make you our Ambassador to Iran, Nuke them before they try it out first! I had to think what your TONE (AARTONE!) will be like if we get a negative result, any chance of a wee clue there Pete????? Shocked

Reply to topic Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next