Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Lost the Plot
Post Lost the Plot 
The Emperor stands in the desert in Afghanistan and declares that this is where the fight for security in the 21st century is occurring. Bad enough, one thinks, to perhaps question his sanity. However, he follows this up with an attack on the Scottish Nationalist Party at the Labour party conference in Oban by declaring, (amonsgt other things), that the SNP want Scotland to have a 'seperate currency'. HELLO, I've got a Royal Bank of Scotland fiver in my bedside drawer!
No wonder then that no one is able receive a straight answer, or any answer to the PJM issue. Its clear to me anyway, that there is nobody home in the Blair household and that has allowed the civil service to run amok doing basically what they want.
What an absolute fiasco.

Post Lost the plot 
I've said it before and I'll say it again. This Prime Minister, being a Barrister at Law, thinks that he is so superior in intelligence and intellect, that he honestly believes that everyone is intellectually inferior to him and cannot see through his scams.

As it happens, he is probably a totally crap Barrister, with illusions of adequecy. He was never going to advance any further in the legal profession, and it would probably account for the fact, that, he quit the Law to engage in public duties as a politician.

Taking his giant sized ego into the political field, he has ridden roughshod over decent individuals in his climb to glory.

He is probably oblivious to the workings of the Whitehall Mandarins, who pull the wool over everyone's eyes, including their own. Unfortunately, they are just as stupid and transparent as he is.

This latest debacle of the loans for cash, I find quite amusing, in the light of AARTONE, changing the rules of engagement, after the Police investigation started.

The critical factor in the Crown Prosecution's potential instigation of criminal proceedings, rests on whether the loans were considered commercial rather than private.

Maybe his future retirement home could be... Belmarsh Prison... what poetic justice.

Yours Aye

Arthur

John

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1