Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Post .. 

Last edited by ro5=6372 on Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Post A Question for Arthur 
Hello Pete,

Yes! I am a psychoanalyst and my professional ethics requires me to undertake analysis at least once a year, more if I feel the need.

Neurosis can be easily passed from one person to another, in an instant. How many mothers cringed at spiders and then you did the same - a neurosis.
The mind is not as tough as they would have you believe, it is very impressionable and it can be easily broken.

In my letter to Her Majesty, I reminded her of the 519, of our number that never came back and the nearly three thousand who were wounded. How many thousands who have been psychologically affected, could be staggering. Just seeing a dead mate or a wounded one, is psychologically disturbing, once again, a neurosis.

Many of us, whilst not carrying the physical scars of battle, are most certainly mentally scarred, and will continue to be till their dying day. That does not mean that any of us are psychologically unstable. You are the fourth person to let slip in your writings, things that you wished that you had never seen.

If you feel that the those sights are hard to live with and you wish to get rid of those anxieties, send me your address on the private line and I will drop you a personal letter about how to get rid of them.

Yours Aye

Arthur

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1