Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
LEAFLET NEEDED
Post LEAFLET NEEDED 
With the imminent arrival of the Remembrance season and its various activities:-
Cenotaph, Field of Remembrance, Local War Memorial Services etc.,I feel it is important for us all to sing from the same hymn sheet.

What is needed is a basic leaflet (1 page) that sets out accurately in simple terms what our campaign is all about. Has anyone produced such an item which we can print up ? Ideally it should fit on A4 or maybe scaled down to A5.

I have already been approached by civilian and other ex-service colleagues to explain what the campaign lapel badge means, and such a leaflet as an introduction to our website would be useful.

MIKE OSTLER
Ex RAF Sarawak

Perhaps Barry can compile a succinct one pager and place it on the website to print off.

Post Re: LEAFLET NEEDED 
ostler1 wrote:
With the imminent arrival of the Remembrance season and its various activities:-
Cenotaph, Field of Remembrance, Local War Memorial Services etc.,I feel it is important for us all to sing from the same hymn sheet.

Mike,

You are right, we do need something to hand out and we're working on it.

Here is our two-page info sheet. It is too long and too wordy but it is a starting point.

To save Forum reader's time, neither the PDF formato, nor the uploaded JPG images, are in high resolution. The print etc look poor quality but in reality is not.

Please Note: You are free to use and distribute our Information Sheets but please ensure that any such use or distribution does not cause offence or conflict with the solemnity of occasions such as Remembrance Day.

http://www.fight4thepjm.org/documents/Fight4thePJM_InfoSheet_1006_p1_lres.pdf

http://www.fight4thepjm.org/documents/Fight4thePJM_InfoSheet_1006_p2_lres.pdf

Space does not permit a full expalnation of all the points. It should be noted that the terms of eligibility as set out in the above sheets are not comprehensive. For example, the required 90 days is cumulative up to 31st December 1966 so long as applicants were on eligigible duty on 12th August 1966. You should always refer to the full terms as set out at on the web site at http://www.fight4thepjm.org/the_pjm_application_form.htm

Barry

Post Re:LEAFLET NEEDED 
Barry,

Many thanks for two-page info sheet. I will print up and distribute at the AGM/REUNION of the Far East Veterans Association in Blackpool 3rd/6th November 2006.

I wait with interest for the shorter version (civilians for the use of...) which I am sure will find a useful place in various locations and meetings etc.

Again thanks,

MIKE OSTLER
Ex RAF
Kuching etc.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1