Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
NEW LOCAL BRANCH NBMVA, MANCHESTER AREA
Post NEW LOCAL BRANCH NBMVA, MANCHESTER AREA 
It is proposed to start a new local branch of the NATIONAL MALAYA & BORNEO VETERANS ASSOCIATION in the Manchester area. Any Service Person, Police or Civilian Attached who served in Malaya, Borneo, Singapore, Brunei, Java or Sumatra are welcome!! For further information please contact me at pegasus2081@msn.com We hope the first meeting will take place on the second Sunday in January 2007. Please give us Your support. Yours in Comradeship, Bob Thompson.MM

Welcome to the Forum Bob, I hope you can drum up a lot of 'volunteers'

Post UPDATE ON THE PROPSED MANCHESTER LOCAL BRANCH 
UST A QUICK UPDATE ON THE PROPOSED BRANCH. BRIAN (SPUD) MURPHY HAS JOINED ME IN THE JOB OF FORMING THE BRANCH. WE HAVE FOUND A MEETING PLACE, "THE OLD MONKEY" PUBLIC HOUSE IN THE CENTRE OF MANCHESTER. THE LANDLADY HAS GIVEN US THE USE OF A UPSTAIRS ROOM. DUE TO THE FORTH COMING CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS WE HOPE TO HAVE THE FIRST MEETING ON SUNDAY THE 7th JAN. 2007. ALL FUTURE MEMBERS WHO HAVE CONTACTED ME WILL RECEIVE A LETTER COMFIRMING THE TIME AND DATE OF THE MEETING. WE HAVE 12 INTERESTED MEMBERS UP TO NOW AND HOPE THIS WILL GROW BY THE TIME OF THE FIRST MEETING. THANK YOU FOR YOUR MESSAGES OF SUPPORT, YOURS IN COMRADESHIP, BOB THOMPSON.MM.

Post Re: UPDATE ON THE PROPSED MANCHESTER LOCAL BRANCH 
PEGASUS wrote:
UST A QUICK UPDATE ON THE PROPOSED BRANCH. BRIAN (SPUD) MURPHY HAS JOINED ME IN THE JOB OF FORMING THE BRANCH. WE HAVE FOUND A MEETING PLACE, "THE OLD MONKEY" PUBLIC HOUSE IN THE CENTRE OF MANCHESTER. THE LANDLADY HAS GIVEN US THE USE OF A UPSTAIRS ROOM. DUE TO THE FORTH COMING CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS WE HOPE TO HAVE THE FIRST MEETING ON SUNDAY THE 7th JAN. 2007. ALL FUTURE MEMBERS WHO HAVE CONTACTED ME WILL RECEIVE A LETTER COMFIRMING THE TIME AND DATE OF THE MEETING. WE HAVE 12 INTERESTED MEMBERS UP TO NOW AND HOPE THIS WILL GROW BY THE TIME OF THE FIRST MEETING. THANK YOU FOR YOUR MESSAGES OF SUPPORT, YOURS IN COMRADESHIP, BOB THOMPSON.MM.

Bob,I hope to be having a pint with 'Spud'on Friday night so kindly add my name to the list please.

For more information on the new Manchester Branch, please visit our sister site, www.nmbva.co.uk We have had two more recruits and the number of those joining the new branch now stands at 17! There is light at the end of the tunnel. Dont forget if You are interested please "e" mail Me your details so I can add You to our growing list. Yours in Comradeship, Bob Thompson.MM.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1