Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Action
Post Action 
I believe that the time has now come for us to consider what direct action we can take to reinforce our position.

John

Post Action 
John as I mentioned in an earlier posting,we can start by meeting up at Horseguards Parade at the tea wagon.Plenty of opportunities to make our feelings known then.

I am right behind you guys on this! As I am sure thousands of others are. Some of us are keeping the 'suits' guessing on one or two things, but I feel personally that we should wait for an answer to the Rebuttal

There is no reason (except HMG insanity) that this will go against us but if there is a negative reaction then you can imagine the furore to be wreaked upon HMG. The essential thing to do is to stay calm, I know inwardly I am seething, but that really does no one any good especially for someone like me who has had two seizures and a Triple CABG.

Together, as a battalion, we are going to get this unjust decision overturned, it might take a little while, we have shown our fortitude now and in the past, let us see this one through to the end together. Wink

John, I do believe that you are right and that we should wait and see just what the reaction to the rebuttal is but at the same time we should give serious thought to what comes next if it is rejected.

Remember that old service saying, prior planning prevents p--s poor performance.

Regards

John

Last edited by jireland on Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Action 
I agree we should wait until we get a response to the Rebuttals and Petition as long as the wait is reasonable. I also think a more robust Wink response is called for should they reject what is morally right and fair. Must agree with you John re keeping our powder dry and with you jireland, just that the prior planning etc is done in private as if they are forewarned they are forearmed. (now where's my Superman outfit) Very Happy

Post Re: Action 
jireland wrote:
I believe that the time has now come for us to consider what direct action we can take to reinforce our position.

John

Some time ago I mentioned the 11th Hour of the 11th Day of the 11th Month.

It is not too far away now......

I beleive that there is some sort of 'happening' in Whitehall at that time.

No one would be stopped for marching on that parade.

Post Calne Branch RBL Web Site 
I have updated the Calne RBL web site and if you take a look at the 'News 2' page I have placed the notice of motion to County Conference re the PJM on it for all to see.

John

www.rblcalne.org.uk

Post Re: Calne Branch RBL Web Site 
jireland wrote:
I have updated the Calne RBL web site and if you take a look at the 'News 2' page I have placed the notice of motion to County Conference re the PJM on it for all to see.

John

www.rblcalne.org.uk

John,

Absolutely fab!! I hope all in the RBL take note and support this worthy and just cause.

A brilliant initiative. If we can get the RBL behind us at national level, we will have a very powerful ally.
Gerry

Post Re: Calne Branch RBL Web Site 
jireland wrote:

John

www.rblcalne.org.uk

Well done John, its looking good, keep plugging away mate

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1