Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Local media?
Post Local media? 
Hi,

Have you considered local news television? That's a sure fire way to get people's attention, and it may be cheaper too. A few days ago there was something about war veterans on Look North (a WWI name being recognised) and with the 11th coming up I think local news - not neccessarily national news - would be interested in hearing stories. I'm pretty sure that a great amount of British citizens would be disgusted if they heard what was happening.

Regards,
Matt, British-Malaysian

By coincidence I have Anglia TV scheduled for my home interview on Monday, this could change without much notice depending on other events occuring, they are following this up with the PJM Medal ceremony in Colchester on Sunday Oct 1st. I know that 4 local newspapers will be in attendance at the event too.

If we could get enough regional TV stations involved this then might interest the National Networks and Press.

That sounds excellent, and that was the plan. Often local issues are picked up by the national media, so I think with enough simultaenous support from local news stations there may be a chance. Has anyone from the F4PJM tried to get on national news before?

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1