Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 3 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
The Prestigious Fight4thePJM Lapel Badge is now available
Post PJM Lapel Badge 
Barry,Thanks for the lapel badge.What a fast and efficient service,arrived within 36 hours.Perhaps when you've sorted out the Civil Service.You could teach the Post Office a thing or two !! Laughing

Post The PJM Badge On Sale 
I second all my predecessors. Great little badge, great price, excellent "return of post" service. What is sad is all the work that has been done, and continues to be done, for what is our right. Perhaps at the end of the day, when all this is but a memory, we should send the bill to the individual (hoping that we can identify him/her) for all the time and energy expended by senior citizens. Time that perhaps could have been used for further relaxation and chatting over a few 'stengahs.

I would just like to join the others in saying how happy I am with my lapel badge and looking forward to wearing it.

As the idea is to spread the word and gain support I have taken the liberty of displaying it on all the RMP websites of which I am a member and had replies even though it has only been on a day.

Fred

I would just like to join the others in saying how happy I am with my lapel badge and looking forward to wearing it.

As the idea is to spread the word and gain support I have taken the liberty of displaying it on all the RMP websites of which I am a member and had replies even though it has only been on a day.

Fred

Thanks Fred, that is just fine

JohnC

Fred,

Thanks for going that extra mile to spread the word in that way. It is gratifying that the Fight4thePJM Lapel Badge should be highly regarded for, as you suggest, it has the important role of encouraging support by providing a tangible focus for this just campaign.

Barry

Some of the Aussies and Kiwis at Merdeka in KL were wearing them, so you don't half put yourself about. All queries in Malaysia concerning the badge were directed to this site, with the warning to get in quick as you sell them as soon as they arrive.

Owen Lawrence

[
Some of the Aussies and Kiwis at Merdeka in KL were wearing them, so you don't half put yourself about.

.....as has been previously mentioned on other posts on this site Owen, we have provided badges to wearers in 30 countries, spanning 5 continents...good to know that some of our Aussie and Kiwi comrades were wearing their's in KL though!

As for 'putting ourselves about'....you'd be positively amazed at the identity of some of the recipients of this badge.

As for 'putting ourselves about'....you'd be positively amazed at the identity of some of the recipients of this badge.

Or how well "p'laced" the proud owners are, Jock.

Last edited by ro5=6372 on Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total
THERE'S A LOT OF THAT SORT OF THING GOING ON RIGHT NOW Wink

Pete was, I think, referring to four posts that preceded his and which have been zapped ... they were not directly relevant to the PJM campaign and some 'jockularity' had been misunderstood.

Onwards ...

J

Reply to topic Page 3 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3