Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Web Site Support
Post Web Site Support 
You will be pleased to hear that interest is growing daily in the Fight4thePJM association - the fight for Brits to wear the PJM alongside their Commonwealth ex-comrades in arms who have the Queen's approval to wear the medal. As you know, British citizens have been denied that right on entirely spurious and misleading grounds.

We have received well over 43,000 visits since mid-February when we started the web site, and we receive between 350 and 400 visits every day of every week of every month.

Thank you for your support - it is awesome.

from all those leading

The Fight4thePJM Association

Great credit must go to those who organised and have maintained the momentum of this campaign. The political savvy, procedural knowledge and ability to unwrangle the bureaucratic speak by those prominent in the campaign is breathtaking. I like many others cannot understand why when such a strong case has been made for the wearing of the PJM that there appears to be an almost paranoid opposition to it by these unelected grandstanders. Don't they realise this is the 21st century and the PJM is for those who provided a service to Malaysia in its time of need. It is not an award for winning a cricket or rugby game or for making millions as an entertainer or business man or having your snout in the political trough or having a privileged background. Obviously the current UK administration has lost the plot and by the sound of things on many other issues too.

Ivor...thank you for your post and for your generous praise...if I may be permitted to comment on behalf of my peers, those who are 'prime movers' in this campaign, I would say that while we are grateful for the compliment...we are even more grateful for the staunch support offered by you and by so many others.

As for the disruptive effects that this campaign may have created, to date, in some Whitehall circles...let me paraphrase the immortal words of 'Bachman Turner Overdrive':

'You ain't seen nothin' yet!

Great credit must go to those who organised and have maintained the momentum of this campaign.

Thanks Ivor. We may organise the campaign but, as Jock says, the momentum is maintained by the awesome support we receive from people like you.

Like the Chestnut Tree, we are spreading everywhere. However, without our supporters as the very roots of our campaign we would, like any tree, die. But I suspect we'd do it in true arboreal style ... after all, trees die standing up. With dignity.

But we have that vital support and we're thriving and we shall continue to do so. We do use three 'man' days a week (probably more than that now) because of the increasing work load. But we are planning the next three years hoping that we are wasting our time! We have the resources to cope with the numbers we have extrapolated over that period of time. If the suits think we are going to fade away, they can think again.

All the best, Barry

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1