Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
One that won't be there..........
Post One that won't be there.......... 
Since I became computer literate over the years I have encountered many of my ex colleagues from my service days and recently, through this forum, have met new Soldiers, Sailors and Airmen. I don't think that I have had a cross word to say to any of them.

One I did 'meet in Cyberspace' that seemed to stand above all others was a guy named ULU DAVE that frequented the Servicepals.com website. His real name was Dave Bishop, he served in Malaya, I can't be sure of the date, he was an Army bod, he was CASEVACed back to the UK, all I know was that he was in the thick of it all and he was the epitome of friendliness to everyone that passed his way.

I'm just pleased that I graced this earth with Dave when he did, Dave passed on a little while back, if he had known about this PJM Medal he would be at the front supporting us all, isn't it just a bloody shame that those in Government cannot recognise the ULU DAVES of this world.

When you guys collect your medals next Wednesday please think of that Dave and all the other ULU DAVES that won't be there to do the same..............

R I P

A Jungle Bashers Lot by Dave Bishop here http://www.nmbva.co.uk/members%20stories.htm

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1