Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
What is our next move?
Post What is our next move? 
There are now 750 members of this forum and we are gathering strength daily.

Collectively we ought to get this injustice in the UK of not having the right to wear the PJM overturned, we know the MoD have told us this will not happen but then say this award is nothing to do with them it is an FCO matter under Margaret Beckett MP

SO COLLECTIVELY WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?

already done so last week and last month.

Right enough Paul.....I have followed the same course....and Ms Beckett is just as slow as all the rest in providing her (stock standard) response.

Post NEXT MOVE. 
WE HAVE SEEN,FIRSTLY AN OUTRIGHT REJECTION OF THIS AWARD, THEN AN 11 MONTH WAIT, FOR A DECISION WHICH COULD HAVE BEENMADE IN A MORNING, THAT DEFIES CONVENTION, AND PRECEDENT, WE ARE GETTING A GOVERNMENT RUN AROUND NOW, THE MOD , SHOULD SHUT THE KINLUP,IT IS NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM, THEY HAVE NO CRED AT ALL.I THINK WE NEED COLLECTIVELY TO GO TO LAW, THIS WOULD EXPOSE ALL THE DECISION MAKING PROCESS TO SCRUTINY,AND PRECEDENT.I'M A CIVILIAN,WHAT I DO WITH A MEDAL FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY, IS MY DECISION , AND MINE ALONE, SIEGFRIED SASSOON, THREW HIS M.C. IN THE RIVER MERSEY.WHILE ADMIRABLE,SENDING REASONED LOGIC, TO ALL THESE DIFFERENT DEPARTMENTS, WHILE HIGLIGHTING THE ISSUE, IS IN MY OPINION A WASTE OF A STAMP. HOW CAN I SAY THIS WITH NO UPSET, I THINK WE ARE PROBABLY THOUGHT OF AS NAUGHTY SCHOOL BOY'S, BY OFFICIALS WHO JUST APPEASE US , WITH GOBBLEDEGOOK. SO THERE YOU HAVE IT , IF YOUR CANVASSING FOR OPINION,THE PEN IS MIGHTIER THAN THE SWORD, YES I KNOW A SWORD IS MORE FUN! TO LAW, THAT COST ALSO RAISES ISSUE'S,BUT JUST IMAGINE, IF EVERY ELIGABLE VET , PUT UP £100.00p EACH, FOR THIS PURPOSE, I'D DO IT ,THEN BOYS WOULD WE SEE THE COFFER'S OF GOVERNMENT OPEN, TO FIGHT ITS OWN EX- SERVICEMEN! AIN'T YOU GLAD YOU JOINED UP TO SERVE YOUR COUNTRY?

I've said all along we need a QC to give us some advice.

I've said all along we need a QC to give us some advice.

Cherie Blair QC ........... she's always looking to help the downtrodden, how about it? Someone is in contact with Michael Ancram MP QC I wonder if we could butter him up

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1