Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 5 of 5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
I'm being very polite!
Post Protocol 
Correct Gerry, but only one difference for us 'the great unwashed' as you so politely put it, is that PC Plod will jump on us quicker than Fat John said 'get em down Trace' and we would be before the beak and fined two million quid, or is that for smoking in a pub in Scotland? I can't really remember. I would rather be Fat John whom PC Plod says it would be a waste of police resources to bang up than that poor woman who put the wrong rubbish in the wrong bin. Boy is she for it for such a henious crime.
Also on the subject of the Paper Tigers and their little tiptoers in the civil service who think they can order us about, who or what is Elleri Pengelly, Deputy Ceremonial Officer, who issues instructions and rules, particularly the one that if you have dual Australian nationality you can wear the PJM in Australia. I would suggest that this a Pengelly 'big boob' but I do not know if the Deputy Ceremonial Officer is male or female and to suggest such a thing would not be correct. Is she trying to help the home office on the immigration scandal by suggesting that we all emigrate to Australia where we could go about basking on Bondi beach with our PJM pinned to our trunks.
So, Eleri Pengelly, if you read this, and I am sure you do, get in touch and tell us something about yourself ie male or female. It would be nice to know whom we are being rude to but we would have to watch these possible sexual type comments, only Fat John would get away with that.

She was the one Andy that wrote me that nice letter on May 8th that The Freedom of Information Act exists but not who asked the Queen not to give permission the right to wear the PJM, you always have to protect the guilty mate!

Anyway have a butchers at this extract, made oi larf!

http://216.109.124.98/search/cache?ei=UTF-8&fr=ybr_bt&y=y&p=eleri+pengelly&u=politics.guardian.co.uk/print/0%2C3858%2C4913741-107865%2C00.html&w=eleri+pengelly&d=RN4HJEaqMvTY&icp=1&.intl=uk

.............anyone had a word with Sir Humphrey?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/1840037.stm

Post Eleri 
I was being somewhat facious in the hope I could tempt her onto our site - note I said SITE, as she seems prone to making some right bloopers. She cannot tell someone in Australia what to wear, and after all she has no authority whatsoever regarding medals worn in Oz.

John thanks for that site on Sir Humphrey. It is 'must' reading for a wet miserable summer morning. I have not laughed so much for a while. I just love Sir Richard Mottram's remarks which in Fat John's case are literally spot on. I note Eleri was referred to Ms so can safely assume she is female and I must avoid any remarks which could be taken out of context by the wimps in beards and wellies who are just waiting to pounce and bring in the political strong arms or thought police that we have in our country now.

Have a nice day everyone, mine started off with a good laugh.

Reply to topic Page 5 of 5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5