Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
HMG and HM The Queen
Post HMG and HM The Queen 
In the past few days Her Majesty' Government has discredited its own name and tarnished the reputation of the UK as a whole where misdeeds are becoming commonplace. We now have a Secretary to MoD Ministers and the HD Committee who is telling the 35000+ Veterans from the Malayan Emergency and Confrontation that our PJM is a 'keepsake' and that the HD Committee is not accountable to anyone except Her Majesty The Queen.

Much has happened in Government circles within these last few days, Circles seems to be THE operative word, we are pushed from pillar to post going round in ever decreasing circles. We have been receiving a tremendous amount of support from the media and well known figures including some very senior ex-service personnel, this is likely to continue in the days to follow our lobbying.

I and a lot of you on this forum are outraged at how some Civil Servants seem hell bent on winding up some of us, well they have certainly achieved their goal and it is about time we put the boot in ourselves.

A group of us have been toying with the idea of canvassing Her Majesty The Queen and I did write this on another private forum today but:-

I'm holding fire on sending anything to HM as I am so bloody incensed with those that purport to advise her good self that I might regret my actions. I really do understand the ill feeling that prevails among us all.....[/

Perhaps somehow, someone might just read this message and report back to those CS to draw their horns in and take stock what we guys are all about, because if it is a fight you want you have come to the right decision, we defeated our enemies together all those years ago, even so in our old age we can take you on too

Post .. 

Last edited by ro5=6372 on Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post HD Committee. 
That man Coney from the MOD said 'the HD Committee is inter-departmental and non-political and answers directly to The Sovereign, and no-one else'. WRONG!! anyone who lives a comfortable life with a huge pension and other perks, all paid for at PUBLIC EXPENSE cannot be answerable to no-one. The HD Committee is inter-departmental - part of a department so it has to be connected with our Democratic system and they may believe they are answerable to no-one but The Queen, but this is not so. They can operate under confidentiality to protect all matters affecting Her Majesty The Queen but they cannot say they answer to no-one. Even the KGB had to answer to someone but come to think about it Idi Amin answered to no-one, but look where he ended up.
The hard pressed and abused tax payer pay their wages, so if they don't start answering to us we will seriously consider their future employment. I am giving them notice that this is a Final Written Warning, so shape up or ship out. You cannot lawfully instruct, make rules or command us citizens as you are no different from us, only our elected government can do this through Parliamentary procedure and at the moment they are also on a final warning.

Do you know I can almost feel the hairs being pulled out one by one, it brings tears to my eyes, but then again I was always a masochistic type, anyone want to be the last one with the tweezers!? Very Happy Shocked

Post Scottish MP's 
Just e-mailed all Scottish MP's seeking their support...for anyone who'd like to do the same see the list at:
http://www.scottish.parliament.uk/business/research/factsheets/documents/MSPemailaddresses.pdf

Post Re: Scottish MP's 
'Jock' Fenton wrote:
Just e-mailed all Scottish MP's seeking their support...for anyone who'd like to do the same see the list at:
http://www.scottish.parliament.uk/business/research/factsheets/documents/MSPemailaddresses.pdf

Thanks Jock, I have picked a few who might be interested and have avoided those who follow Blair Rules. I have also sent another email to Alex Salmond SNP reminding him I wrote to him some time ago and asking if the Scottish Parliament would be able to interfere in this matter.

I wonder really how the HD Committee decided to raise the British Hackles on the Non Wearing rule, I mean are these eejits just hellbent on creating another Confrontasi 40+ years on. There must be a logical answer somewhere, those can be made to any Minister of The Crown as no one knows who will be sitting in whose seat when it is received......

Post Re Scottish MP's 
Received the following feedback from my recent lobbying of the MSP's....

.........."I am appalled to learn of this decision. What reason has been given for it.

These civil servants have forgotten the second word in their job title.

Fergus Ewing MSP"

..........."Your plea seems reasonable to me and given the time I spent at sea in Malaysia when the troubles you refer to were fresh in mind I have some sympathy. Whilst I am happy to allow my name to be given in support I would wish an MP rather than an MSP take the matter forward.

Phil Gallie MSP"

Post More from the Scottish MP's 
Thank you for your email. I am happy to support your cause but as Defence matters are as yet not within the powers of the Scottish Parliament I am unable to intervene. You need to contact members of the Westminster parliament. Good luck.

Brian Adam
MSP for Aberdeen North
825-827 Great Northern Road
Aberdeen AB24 2BR
tel 01224 789457 fax 01224 695397

Post Scottish MPs 
Interesting coice of words from Brian Adam'Defence matters are as yet not within the powers of the Scottish Parliament I am unable to intervene'. Does this mean that Scotland will have its own defence force independant of the UK. UDI for Scotland perhaps.

Hamish

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1