Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Remembrance Day 2011
Post Remembrance Day 2011 
Whether it be on the Friday 11th or 13th November 2011 let us all wear our PJM's with pride, where-ever you are please tell us about your special day, photos would be even better

I shall be Remembering those 519 that never made it back to our shores particularly 10 of my own 205 Squadron members here http://www.griffon.clara.net/ccmaa/ccmaa_st_eval.htm

Wouldn't it be a lovely gesture by Her Majesty The Queen if one Chelsea Pensioner were permitted to be wearing a PJM on a balcony with some other Royals overlooking The Cenotaph this year That would certainly make my day and would go some way in restoring my faith in the monarchy Smile

John, I am certain it would be a great pleasure for all of we, your far-flung supporters, to see pictures of our UK comrades, properly "awarded and wearing" in their own land at last. And the solemnity of the occasion will press on us all, sadly our losses mount down through the years with Afghanistan but the latest theatre.

The Flooers o' the Forest, that focht aye the foremost,
The pride o' oor land lie cauld in the clay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfsasAlICo8

Steve

Off topic strictly speaking but perhaps of interest to those numismatically inclined - the RAM's 11.11.11 commemorative $5 (in polycabonate bubble, card mounted, should have taken it out for a clearer view, I suppose, but there must be other images out there for any that keen):

Yeah, and thanks for the pictures of medal-wearing members posted in other topics - those are grand to see.

Steve

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1