Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
MoD Confirmation
Post MoD Confirmation 
Today I have received a letter from the MoD stating that there is to be a review of the rules governing the wearing of foreign medals.
What they have not told me is when.

The letter is dated 5th August 2010 and signed by a Martin Solomon.

Post Re: MoD Confirmation 
Paul Alders wrote:
Today I have received a letter from the MoD stating that there is to be a review of the rules governing the wearing of foreign medals.

things are looking up methinks. I hope your Mr Solomon has some of the CDF of his Namesake (biblical)

Paul Alders wrote:

I think that we ought to point out to the MoD that it is the FCO that covers the PJM?

Paul Alders wrote:

This is very good news, Paul, particularly as you have received confirmation that the Coalition have agreed an undertaking to review the medal rules. This means that the matter is of sufficient importance to warrant an 'undertaking'.

Perhaps the last 5 years work will eventually result in success for all PJMers. One thing is certain, life will never be the same for those who have gone to extreme lengths (and cost) in trying to defend the indefensible and, in so doing, have brought shame on this country and on The Queen. They have insulted Australia, New Zealand, the Gurkhas and, above all, Malaysia. Future generations of ex-servicemen and women will not have to undergo what PJMers have undergone and that makes our campaign very worthwhile.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1