Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
12th Jan 2009
Post 12th Jan 2009 
Our MP’s are back to work on the 12th January 2009 may I suggest that you send them an email just to remind them we are still here and require their assistance

Will do Paul. Happy New Year to you and all PJM'ers

John

Kuching.
Post Emails to MPs. 
Have sent an email to Danny Alexander my Westminster MP pointing out the latest news nailed to our front door. We last had a chat at the Remembrance Parade on Nov. 9th here in Aviemore and he was delighted to accept an F4 lapel badge. I often see him about the village and will have another word with him should I see him before the 12th, just to make sure that he knows the latest. A blizzard of mail on his desk on his return to London might take some time to sift and shift but one thing I am sure of is that he takes a keen interest in our cause and will be behind us all the way.

MB.

I am a resident of Australia but in the past I have written to my old UK home town member Angela Browning (Con Tiverton). She did acknowledge my letter but failed to sign the EDM356 or support us in any way as I had requested so perhaps there is somebody residing in her electorate who will again put some pressure on her to support our cause.

Cheers, Ken Nichols

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1