Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Clearing the poloticians brains to make the right decision
Post Clearing the poloticians brains to make the right decision 
Question Hi as a new member i am still finding my way around the web sight. I opted to get my medal if and when it comes by reg. mail. My english army medal was given to me by the office cleaner the c.o being otherwise engaged at the time. So getting it from a postman is definatly an inprovement.I am wondering what the govt. will say if i wear all my medals ie, uk gen, service medal Ausie service medal the malaysian pjm .and as im also ex merchant navy i maybe entitled to the m.n. medal a very assorted bunch dont you think? Would i only be alowed to wear the mn medal only when i travel on the manly ferry?.As a nurse may i sujest that all the poloticians involved are given an enema three times a day till thierbrains are cleared enough to make a clear and just outcome to all those vets who are getting old waiting for the pjm . Thanks for listening trevor.

Post Re: Clearing the poloticians brains to make the right decisi 
bedpan wrote:
Question Hi as a new member i am still finding my way around the web sight. I opted to get my medal if and when it comes by reg. mail. My english army medal was given to me by the office cleaner the c.o being otherwise engaged at the time. So getting it from a postman is definatly an inprovement.I am wondering what the govt. will say if i wear all my medals ie, uk gen, service medal Ausie service medal the malaysian pjm .and as im also ex merchant navy i maybe entitled to the m.n. medal a very assorted bunch dont you think? Would i only be alowed to wear the mn medal only when i travel on the manly ferry?.As a nurse may i sujest that all the poloticians involved are given an enema three times a day till thierbrains are cleared enough to make a clear and just outcome to all those vets who are getting old waiting for the pjm . Thanks for listening trevor.

Welcome, Trevor - great message... I had to quote it all again ... still enjoying it. And it makes some fundamental points.

With friends like us, who needs enemas?

And haven't you just the right 'handle'?

Talking of which (i.e. bedpans), I used to eat banjo's in Malaya! Suddenly, remembering both my FE-speak for a sandwhich and my OZ-speak for a bedpan, the former are not quite as appealing as I remember them after an evening on Tiger.

All the best, Barry

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1