Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
From your committee
Post From your committee 
Just a friendly word from your Chairman on behalf of the organizing committee.....Your committee is always grateful for any suggestion from members as to how best to promote the continuing campaign....It is fair to comment , in addition, that the current apparent (and I suspect, temporary?) slow-down of activity on the Forum does not reflect any diminution of the efforts of the Committee....we continue to work hard for the cause, 'behind the scenes' and currently have several 'irons in the fire' (details of which of course, being of normal intelligence, I am not prepared to discuss or disclose, on open Forum).

Keep the faith....and keep those Forum comments coming!....Well, the pertinent ones at least...

Again early this morning I sent an EMail to The FCO/ICO office to ask for a reply to the other umpteen messages I have sent. These are all well documented in a folder, we had an extremely rainy day in England yesterday these ones are being kept dry for another rainy day. I also note in a CC email to me this morning that another team member has sent a further missive to his initial request for info from well over 18 months ago.

As Jock says a lot is happening behind the scenes, keep at 'em, especially the press.

I'm that other team member but mine is with the Cabinet Office/ICO. The 13th November 2006 I started down this road and as any Birmingham City FC supporter will tell you we "keep right on until the end of the road".

Post To keep you all up-to-date 
13th Nov 2006 I first started this investigation.

Dear Mr Alders,

Thank you again for your recent request for an update on when you can expect to see a conclusion to your Freedom of Information complaint.
As I indicated previously, I have completed my investigation into the matter, however, for the resulting Decision Notice to be formalised it has to be signed by the Commissioner or one of his designated representatives. There are a number of cases (including your case) under consideration at the moment involving the exemption covering communications with Her Majesty - section 37 of the Act - and it has required the signatory to look at areas of the legislation that have so far had little or no precedent. I apologise for the length of delay that you have so far encountered, but I assure you that the matters that your complaint has raised are receiving attention and I share your hope that we can conclude matters soon.

Yours sincerely

Paul Warbrick

Complaints Officer

Post PROLIFERATION 
May I refer to my email to Dr Kim Howells and The Debate Supporters, which went off today,

David

Paul, I am still awaiting my reply, from both the ICO and FCO, strange really where we all take a back seat from the ICO yet Peter Hain's case is looked at immediately from The ICO........................

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1