Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Engraving of the GENUINE PJM
Ken, Re "Has anybody had their ORIGINAL and GENUINE PJM medal engraved? I ask this question because I was told by a medal supplier in Auckland that it would be unwise to do this because the metal is too hard and engraving could cause the medal to shatter", I know that the Australians are having theirs done prior to them being issued so I can not see there being a problem.

I had mine engraved at mess dress as well what an excellent job it was too .Got a copy in both sizes(it is just as good the aussie one!!) the miniature is the British mod reg size of 15 mm they do the 15mm size also the 20mm size mini ribbon also .I also got loads war ribbons as well as later campaign ribbon too agsm gsm pre 62 and post 62 as i have loads of medals to mount my dads brothers uncles etc.All good quality and they are very courteous too and quick at doing and returning .My copy pjm was engraved i ordered a pair of George boots all came within 24 hours as well Very Happy

You can find the e-mail address of the Mess Dress Company on the Calne RBL Web Site www.rblcalne.org.uk

John

Hewre is the web address of mess undress !! Smile

Reply to topic Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2