Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Madness
Post Madness 
Absolutely insane!!!

Is this how our so called Great Nation rewards those who fought so bravely??

The right to receive the PJM, but not wear it, is not enough. It should be recognised and worn.

NO QUESTIONS ASKED!!!

Post Madness 
Steve
Many thanks for your comment. Coming from someone like yourself, who has no personal axe to grind, makes such sentiments worth their weight in gold.

Post Madness... 
Steve...

Let me add my thanks to those of my comrade Gerry...and far be it from me to disagree with your assessment of the situation...it would be funny were it not so universally insulting.

Perhaps you'd like to have a little 'root around' on our 'Lobby' section?...I'm sure you'd find someone to whom you could send a letter or an e-mail expressing those same sentiments...Every little helps!

Regards...

Well done Steve! Welcome to the forum. Its good to hear these comments when its not in your back yard, I think it is time that these pillocks were kicked into touch, where is Jonny Wilkinson when you want him?
Rolling Eyes

Post Madness 
Quite right Steve it is utter madness to advise Her Majesty the Queen to deal with a Commonwealth Country medal issued to Commonwealth troops, tell some of these Commonwealth troops they can have it and others, British Citizens, because they are British Citizens (yet at the time Commonwealth troops) they cannot wear it. The Queen has been told to act as the head of the Commonwealth with Commonwealth countries, but where British troops are concerned, act as the Head of the United Kingdom. Have you followed so far, it just doesn't bear logic and you couldn't make it up.
Now, of course, they will not tell us if this is a lawful command, a legal order, a Royal Command, or just something someone made up and being an unelected quango, believed they could instruct British Citizens in whatever manner they deemed fit. They will not even explain the ambiguity surrounding the 'permission will not be granted to wear the medal FORMALLY'.
Now we have Don Touhig, Minister Against Veterans, saying that the recommendation not to wear was made by Her Majesty the Queen whilst others, including Ian 'wear it if you like' Pearson, said that it is up to the veterans to decide whether or not they wear it, and others saying the wearing of this medal will not be policed.
And this is the people who are running our country into the ground and sending us to hell in a barrow. We are not political so I will now close before I begin to mention Blurr and his open government.

Post Madness 
Steve,
Many thanks for your support, it means alot to know we are not fighting alone.

Post Re: Madness 
mcdangle wrote:
We are not political so I will now close before I begin to mention Blurr and his open government.

Andy

Yes mate, don't start me off, you will never shut me up!!!!!!!!!!

JC

Post Re: Madness 
John Cooper wrote:
mcdangle wrote:
We are not political so I will now close before I begin to mention Blurr and his open government.

Andy

Yes mate, don't start me off, you will never shut me up!!!!!!!!!!

JC

Same with me John, but we are not the only angry people out here. Our country seems to be bursting at the seams with contempt, anger and sheer disbelief with those who have shafted us at every turn whilst filling their own pockets, oops, I did it again!!

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1