Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Brown unveils constitutional reforms.
Post Re: Response to an email.... 
'Jock' Fenton wrote:
...the crucial item omitted from it's text is that of reference to the irrefutable wording of the May 3rd 1968 London Gazette
...today (October 03) I received an Airmail Letter containing the following text, which I copy in it's entirety...

" Dear Mr Fenton,

Mr Brennan has passed me your email of 5 September to me. Your comments have been noted.

Yours sincerely,
Abby Oshodi
Depute Team Leader."

And I note, that not having rebutted our contention that the London Gazette notice is extent, that I have HM The Queen's permission to wear my PJM.

Post The wearing of... 
John

AND ME!

Post The wearing of. 
John.

AND ME. In fact I "did it" along with McDangle, many KOSB mates of his and a couple of brigadiers at the Malaysia in Edinburgh Pavilion to mark the start of Merdeka on 27th August. The event had been well publicised beforehand and well publicised in several papers the following day. Many were hoping that the PJM might be policed by the suits, but as usual they proved to be just a fart in a bottle. The day went well, blessed by rare sunshine. Not exactly K.L. but the warmth was provided in abundance by our Malaysian hosts who made much of us......and, as you could only expect, there was much fun and laughter.

MB.

Reply to topic Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2