Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
MEDALS FOR SERVANTS(CIVIL)
Post MEDALS FOR SERVANTS(CIVIL) 
WELL AS TIME RUMBLES ON,WE CAN ALL WITNESS AT FIRST HAND ,THE EFFORT PUT IN BY OUR OWN GOVERMENT AND ITS OPERATORS,TO DENY VETS ,A TOKEN OF SERVICE,IF ONLY THE EFFORT WAS DIRECTED INTO SUPPORT,INSTEAD OF DENIAL,MAKES YOU WONDER WHO'S SIDE THEIR ON.I HAVE A THEORY THAT JEALOUSY IS INVOLVED,I MEAN , IF YOU SIT AT A DESK LONG ENOUGH,AND ONLY LEAVE THE OFFICE WHEN THE PHONE RINGS ,THERE IS A GOOD CHANCE AFTER, MANY YEARS,AND YOUR TOTALLY DEVOID OF INITIATIVE,AND BELIEVE MOD MANUAL 9,IS SUPERIOR TO THE BIBLE,YOU MIGHT GET THE GRANDLY NAMED IMPERIAL SERVICE MEDAL, Shocked ,COURSE IT COMES WITH A BAR, USUALLY NOT FAR FROM THE RESTAURANT.WHAT IS NEEDED I FEEL, IS TO FORM A COMMITTEE ,ANY IDEA'S FOR A NAME? THE QUALIFICATION TO BE A MEMBER,IS TO BE DISAFFECTED & EX -SERVICE,A TITLE BESTOWED BY GUESS WHO,YESSIREE OUR OWN VETERANS AGENCY Rolling Eyes I HAVE IDENTIFIED AT LEAST TWO ORDERS OF MERIT INITIALLY FOR OUR CUSTOMERS/CLIENTS,THE FIRST ONE 'ONLY COMES AS A THIRD CLASS AWARD,THE ORDER OF THE WADDLING EAGLE FOR SERVICES TO BULLSH*T', DEMAND FOR THIS IS ACTUALLY OUTSTRIPPING SUPPLY,AS QUALIFICATION IS AMPLIFIED WITH EVERY LETTER RECEIVED! NEXT (OFFICERS ONLY) IS THE HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER 'THRUSH DISORDER',WITH BARS FOR DISCHARGE,,, OOOPS OF DUTY,CLASPS EXIST FOR, IGNORANCE,DISREGARD OF THE LONDON GAZETTE,AND THE PRACTISE OF A.B.C. SYNDROME. THERE WAS A SUGGESTION PUT FORWARD TO THE COMMITTEE FOR 'PROTECTING THE INTEGRITY OF THE SYSTEM.BUT ON CLOSER EXAMINATION BY THE DISS-X-SRCE, SUCH AN AWARD WAS FOUND TO BE WITHOUT FOUNDATION,AS THERE WAS NO PRECEDENT, AS MIRACLES ONLY HAPPEN IN THE BIBLE,NOT BY SPOUTING MOD MANUAL 9. WE THEREFORE REJECT THIS,AND HAVE NO FURTHER COMMENT TO MAKE,AS WE HAVE LEARNT FROM EXAMPLE THAT THE MORE YOU TALK THE LESS SENSE YOU MAKE, THIS FRIENDS IS A PRIME EXAMPLE OF WOT YOU KNOW AS A SPOKES-PERSON Sad THESE IT SEEMS ARE ROTATED FREQUENTLY,I LIKEN THEM TO A COUNTRY WIDE CHOIR,ALL 'KIN SINGING,BUT NOT FROM THE SAME SHEET,AND CERTAINLY NOT IN TUNE, BUT ALL TO THE HIGHEST STANDARD Confused ANY FURTHER AWARDS FOR NOTABLES,PLEASE POST FOR SUMMARY CONSIDERATION,WITH YOUR CONSIDERED VIEW ,FOR THE COMMITTEE.TIME TO WALK THE DOG,'MAX'

Post PJM 
Pete,

Didn't you know that you are supposed to be very grateful for an Exceptional case being made to allow you to accept the PJM (but not wear it) and that you should accept this as a generous gesture from the HD Committee who regret that you have not been able to accept this in the spirit it was given.

No thoughts about our Parliamentary Democracy where we are ruled by elected representatives who pass all laws or rules which place restricted conditions on British Citizens and place them in the statute book. No thoughts about the illegality of restrictive rules placed upon us by unelected Civil Servants who have no power or authority to tell us what we can wear and what we cannot wear. All the previous rubbish about discourtesy to the the Queen, integrity of the honours system, them preventing a proliferation of foreign medals to be worn by British Citicens, the long standing rules have, after two years, been replaced with more obfuscation and prevarication.

Some day we will prove them very, very wrong and hopefully heads will role. We have the rule of law and justice on our side and we don't need to lie and cheat. All we have to do is tell the truth.

BROTHERS-& SISTERS IN ARMS,PEACE AND ENLIGHTENMENT BE AMONGST YOU,THANKS FOR THE EXPLANATION,I JUST THOUGHT I WAS A MISERABLE OLE TWAT IN DENIAL,WHILE OUR MPs RAN OFF WITH THE FAMILY SILVER,AND THE TAXPAYER FUNDED THE PRESERVATION OF WALKING EAGLE'S AND THRUSHES , BUGGER THOUGHT I WAS CHILLED,GOTTA DO ANOTHER CIRCUIT WITH 'MAX'.

Post PETE'S HD COMMITTEE 
Pete,

Firstly, the serious bit; this is copyright and should not be downloaded or distributed, thank you.

Smile The cheerful bit!

Perhaps your HD Cttee (Hateful Decorations Cttee) would care to consider this in cases where
medals become a problem (like the Arctic Medal - which became a Badge!), but it is thought
that an alternative is required, in which case your Committee might consider the lesser award
of a Certificate

Unfortunaley, the quality of reproduction is not very good.
Acknowledgements to Keith.

THAT JUST ABOUT SUMS UP THE QUALITY CONTROL SYSTEM , ALL WE NEED NEXT IS TO DESTROY ALL THE RECORDS AND REFUSE TO HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE AWARD SAME AS THE M.O.D. I MEAN WE HAVE OUR SERVICE RECORD HOW DO YOU KNOW A CIVIL SERVANT IS IT BY COUNTING THE RINGS IN THEIR NECK OR THE CALLOUSES ON THEIR ARSE ;COURSE WHEN THE DRIPS COME IN,THEY CAN BE CLASSED AS OVERPAID,UNDER UTILISED,OVER PENSIONED,THIS CAN BE DESCRIBED IN A CATCH ALL STATEMENT OF DISAFFECTED,SOMETHING I'VE PICKED UP ON BEFORE,STILL ITS ALL A PLEASURE FOR US, UNLIKE SOME WHOSE DEFININITION OF WORKLOAD,IS ACTUALLY DOING WHAT THEY ARE PAID TO DO , YIP AND COMPLAIN,ABOUT THE CUSTOMERS,COS OTHERWISE ITS A BRILL Exclamation JOB

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1