Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Harry
Post "Safer Environment" 
I forsee a few violent reactions to the thir paragraph of that particular article !! And rightly so.

Tony

Its a much "Safer Environment" not to join up at all?

When are the media going to interview Tony Blair to ask him why his sons never joined up to fight in a war their daddy helped start along with his US President buddy Mr Bush?

Even Army bandsmen prefer a "Safer Environment" playing their famous regimental tunes instead of serving in the Middle East. See here:

Bandsmen are told to stand guard
By Thomas Harding, Defence Correspondent

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/05/19/narmy19.xml

Post army 
BEWARE PJM'ers we could be patrolling the Green line in Cyprus.

LOOKS LIKE WHEN A SENSIBLE SOLUTION IS NEEDED,THEY SURF THE NET,AND HOME IN ON FIGHT4THE PJM AND PINCH OUR IDEAS,SO IF HARRY JOINS GRANDMA'S FLEET(AS SCOOPED HERE) WOT COULD HE BE BEST AT,CERTAINLY NOT THE SHIPS HAIRDRESSER,CAN'T SEE MANY REQUESTS FOR, "I WANT IT LIKE YOURS GINGE" Exclamation LAUNDRY CREW , FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE OF REMOVING VOMIT FROM CLOTHING,INSTEAD OF PUTTING IT THERE MAYBE,MISSUS HAS COME IN WITH A CUPPA AND AN IDEA,HE'S TO SERVE (THE DRINKS) oN A DECOMMISSIONED WARSHIP RENAMED AFTER A NIGHTCLUB,WHERE ALL HE HAS TO DO IS SAY "MAKE IT SO" TWICE A DAY ,HOPEFULLY AFTER COACHING IN THE RIGHT ORDER, I MEAN" COLOURS SAH" , ITSO-KAME!,OH BUGGER!( MEANWHILE LATER SAME DAY) "SUNSET SAH"," SO IT MAKE",BUGGER THIS JOB IS SO HARD,IF ONLY I COULD LIP SYNC,OR DO IT RAP STYLE I'D BE FINE.'HAY YO MOMMA GIVME SUM SKIN,GET YOULE ENSIGN TOPO DAT PIN;ME AN DA BOYS GONNA DO IT RIGHT, OFFA SHORE TILL SUNSET RITE Exclamation LATER THE SAME DAY AS DUSK DESCENDS. 'YO MUTHAA ,WHAT YO DOIN ERE,GET SHOT O THAT JACK AN GRAB ABEER,BEENIN AT SEA S A LOAD OF GRAVY,MAN AM SOO HAPPY AM IN DA NAVY,WICKED Exclamation THIS WILL ENSURE RAPID PROMOTION SAME AS DAD Shocked

Post 'Arry. 
RAP ON PETE. GIMME SOME MORE MAN.

MB

Post Re: 'Arry. 
[quote="MB"]RAP ON PETE. GIMME SOME MORE MAN.

MB[/quote]
OCH I, LET THE WIND BLOW HIGH,LET TA WIND BLOW LOW, THRU TA STREETS IN MA KILT I'LL GO,AL THE LASSES SAY HELLO," DONALD WURS YA TRUZZERS?" WITH APOLOGIES TAE JOKS OOT THAR,BUT IT WAS REQUESTED Exclamation

Ah that's the ticket, a jolly tar like daddy and unk!

John

Post "Safer Environment" 
""

Last edited by StanW on Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Prince Harry may still travel to war zones but incognito

"Okay, men. Here we are. Front line, Afghanistan and......Oh, good shot, your royal highness!"

Reply to topic Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2